Coin Mining Central (legit or scam?)

Not true anymore. It’s been more than 2 weeks and I still haven’t got my s19 pro from @coinminingcentral they shipped but it has been a week and there is no movement in tracking. I am worried.

Do you monitor the tracking number? It schuld say eta on your delivery and current status, maybe is stuck at customs?
You can always contact customer support they should reply within couple of days
Good luck

@coinminingcentral can you please respond here…

It is good , it is New but their Resale value is too high, more than one year ROI…

I did check it is not in customs. The package hasn’t even been handed over to DHL by @coinminingcentral

Thank you @VoskCoin

Hi Guys

New here, thinking about purchasing 2 Antminer L7’s from coinminingcentral. They seem really profitable. Not ordered from them before but I have looked up coinminingcentral and they are a registered company in the UK. VAT number checks out ok. If they do accept paypal then there should be no worries right. BTW I would never buy second hand miners. There is a reason why the are second hand. A. they are no longer profitable. B had there life expectancy.

Thanks
Brans

Hi,

I am sorry for the delay.

Please make sure to contact us directly at: info@coinminingcentral.com for an update on your order.

We aim to ship out all units within 5 working days once payment has been received.

Sometimes, the shipments can take a little bit of time to process and be collected depending on the cargo flights available from the courier companies.

However, we aim to process the shipment for all units as soon as possible.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Gavin
Coin Mining Central

If you can get L7’s interested in buying 2 and hosting