DeFi Degens Dungeon | Buy - Sell - Trade - Stake - Yield - Farm all the DeFi Tokens here! 📊

The Capy token price is moving up again. Maybe we can get our ETH back.

and down again. Do you think it will stay at 150?

It was a fun gamble, used my reddit moon profit to front the eth investment. I also put some eth into apy.house and I may be one of the first investors so maybe I might make my money back from that gamble. I’m not gonna shill apy.house though with my ref link.

The Sushi Chef strikes again… but on the real deal, obviously no one can honestly think they would make 100x on their money. But this was an obvious cash grab, Vosk talk to your contact and get us in on the next one, we get first Dibs this time, because its pretty evident your boy (and his good old boys club) made bank. Just be straight up and see what he can do for us. I’m annoyed not so much with the loss, but with the lack of respect for you and the community. It’s messed up.

1 Like

To be clear he’s not my boy lol, literally randomly contacted me via Telegram – I linked his Telegram in the OP – he won’t give me any personal information about himself or the team, I asked that directly.

Vosk,

That’s reassuring that he’s not your boy, sorry for the poor choice of words. Yea so pretty much he made money, put up a cheesy disclosure that is just CYA. I read the code, there was no special algorithm in the code to prevent this or mitigate risk layers. He knew exactly what this was, heck he developed it. It’s a fake calculator with a set timer. It’s the exact code from ORB and Ring. It’s a scam, however you want to paint the picture.

The new disclosure should be lets play with test coins to see if this wonderful experiment can flourish. This guy has brass balls, with this governance talk afterwards. Like he’s a good Samaritan or something. :rofl:

The silver lining here, we all learned from this. In reality It’s a blessing that this didn’t really work out because this guy would be taking the shirt off your back had their been some moderate profits, then implements the full force of his deceits. He would have cleaned house had more people gained, would have doubled up big time on the second wave.

This is the kind of crap, that hurts the crypto space. Would be investors get burnt first time in and they write off all things crypto. Sad because for the most part Defi is doing so well if you stick with the real providers. Keep mining Eth boys, cause without it, there’s no Defi.

3 Likes

Just track the wallet address 0x8aaE129C2B176F1F3909F763B80998439ca11485 you could possible refer a cryto recovery agency to obtain your funds back.

1 Like

look at what i found… follow the money! :rat:

1 Like

Can we do that? I thought the early users took all the profit. Now can see we were robbed.

1 Like

I withdrew my post I have no 100% proof it was the dude - I’m pretty sure but can’t prove it at the moment. sorry guys

Even if it isn’t, the CEO of APY Center is responsible and deserves to be called out for questionable practices. Just my 2 cents.

BTW. Did ANYONE here or anyone else you know of actually had any gains?

1 Like

haha not me thats for sure :smiley:

Ahhh well, just logged into APY after 2 days of ignoring it, 1 eth, went from 20k to $8.haha

I took the punt as well as i was more intrigued then anything else!

I don’t in any way blame Vosk, it was my decision and my decision alone to join the ride!

1 Like

No reason to apologize Vosk, stop feeling bad. Anybody who put money in this not prepared to lose it would have found another way to blow their money and blame someone else. It was a fun gamble and a good learning experience. Nobody who put money in after watching your video is a victim. If they think so then they should go to their local bank and open a savings account to invest in. It would be more their speed

3 Likes

Anyone heard of YFIJ.Finance? I came across it earlier in the week. They have a ton of info on their site.

From what I can see it is supposed to go live on Oct 12th on Uniswap.

Wow guys! Have you seen this on the APY website? US citizens are eligible for refund…? Has anybody tried it or is about to? @VoskCoin I am sadly not from the US:( https://usa.apy.center/

That sounds suspicious to me. After they scammed so many a week ago they want to “refund” your staked amount?

1 Like

Take the loss - youd trust a scammer after a scam? You should never send your passport and biometrics to anyone you dont absolutely trust. Identity theft 101

1 Like

I have no reason to trust this scammer. Not every US Citizen even has a passport anyway. I am just surprised he is trying to scam more so soon.

1 Like

I was more lookin at @jakub_horniacek and then your warning. I stopped lookin at both APY and RING once the 3 day lock up ended. Ive seen this before in finance and it is all purely a scam from the start I knew it. I just put in 10$ just to see if I could beat the drop but I didnt - no biggy spend more on scratch offs lol

1 Like