DeFi Degens Dungeon | Buy - Sell - Trade - Stake - Yield - Farm all the DeFi Tokens here! šŸ“Š

Heheā€¦they used you and your popularity to scam you as wellā€¦you helped them out big time and thatā€™s the reward??

A few days ago I went out of my way to explain in a VoskCoin crypto youtube video that I am trying out some super risky cryptocurrency DeFi coins, markets, yield farming, & everything in between.

I literally say wait & lets watch me make money or laugh at me for losing my money.

Iā€™m having fun and risked ETH I knew I could lose, I donā€™t blame others for my actions.

7 Likes

I know itā€™s mostly my fault cause I probably didnā€™t want to hear that I can lose the money. Was hoping to at least get back 0.2 BTC I lost from RP9 mining shop. Ordered z15 and it never arrivedā€¦so thatā€™s my 2 losses so far and it hurts

2 Likes

are they going to pull the ā€œgovernance tokenā€ move? lol

1 Like

I put in .2 ETH that I got for free from Coinbase Earn - so it was money that I could afford to lose.
We all knew it was very high risk, with little chance of return.
I had a happy weekend pressing F5 a lot and planning on what I could spend all those returns on. So it was fun while it lasted.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll probably be ā€œthat guyā€ who tries something like this again in a weekā€¦ who am i kidding!! I had fun though feeling like I made a cool $25K over the weekend! Good times, good timesā€¦ heheh

5 Likes

If Iā€™m looking at the transactions correctly people are still putting money in :flushed::man_shrugging:

It makes you wonder, lol!! Very curious to see their next post.

1 Like

Dont blame Vosk for any of your losses. He said from the beginning he does not recommend to do this!

4 Likes

I already said that I mostly blame my self, but its a fact that the scam creators used him and his you tube followers for a profit

1 Like

Important links to withdraw and swap CAPY coins

I did the above, and successfully turned my 1 ETH into ~0.4 ETH :sob: lol
Quite a drastic drop from the ~$40k+ that the site told me I had earned as of last night :man_facepalming:

1 Like

30 bucks staked went from 2000 to 3 dollars. what a rush! glad I just staked a tiny portion. Did at least one person make a profit?

YEAHā€¦ the developer lol

3 Likes

@VoskCoin You disclaimed appropriately. No one should be upset with you. It was a clear ponzi, and if you got in early, you made $$$ if you got in beyond the 1st payout windows, you got wreckedā€¦ Thatā€™s what Ponziā€™s doā€¦ Itā€™s a wealth transfer.
If it seems to good to be true, it is.

5 Likes

Update on CAPY from the developer: https://medium.com/@info_27863/the-future-of-apy-center-experiment-1-outcomes-plans-for-the-ones-to-come-3849a760ea76

2 Likes

I managed to get about 0.04 of my 0.1 ETH that I threw in. I didnā€™t think it would go down that fast and hard, but I knew what I was getting into. It crashed hard in the first hour anyway.

its all good:-) it was fun to try, and dream at the same timeā€¦

CAPY Experiment
Only relevant warning was giving by them. Vosk took the chance for us. Some took the chance also because gambling small amounts for a possible large payout is fun. I love learning something from others mistakes. I canā€™t give you your money back but I can offer a thanks.

1 Like

@VoskCoin the dude who is making these experiments seems like cool guy. Since you already had contact with him, continuing and video-documenting these experiments how you are experiencing them + boiling it down for us noobs would be a cool video series. And who knows, maybe in time these experiments might result in (as the mission statement of APY.center says): ā€œreaching the highest APY ever seen with Yield Farmingā€. https://medium.com/@info_27863/the-future-of-apy-center-experiment-1-outcomes-plans-for-the-ones-to-come-3849a760ea76

1 Like

@VoskCoin Yep, same result as you. I see this as a valuable learning experience as I would know next time what questions to ask (at the very least, NEVER trust loner projects). Itā€™s really not about the smart contract anymore (it was just doing its job). But the whole ā€œexperimentā€ was rigged from the start (even the author canā€™t prove otherwise).

Speaking of ā€œstartā€, who knows when the REAL start was (other than the author) anyway?

AND, explaining the motivations for the experiment only after the fact sounds like damage control at best. Whatā€™s the harm explaining it beforehand?

EDIT: Keeping my CAPY as a nice reminder.

1 Like