DeFi Degens Dungeon | Buy - Sell - Trade - Stake - Yield - Farm all the DeFi Tokens here! ๐Ÿ“Š

Pop the cheese baby cakes Iโ€™m up over $7K averaging about $580 USD per hour! Staked 0.95 ETH. GO CAPY GO!!

1 Like

yeah boyz i jumped on this late yesterday and yeah , this is somthing else. The first withdrawl day is coming up so it should be intresting. im betting the price to drop like 20 to 30 percent but it will bounce back up like FYI did. Be safe out there guyz

I started with $20 worth of ETH Iโ€™m up 10 dollars in CAPY in 15 minutes. lets hope it pans out in the end! Thanks Vosk! this is a great way to gamble this weekend.

1 Like

i hopeing soo too. All of us in this chat are gonna be laughing or crying soon. lol

3 Likes

I just hit 2X this is gonna be a long 72 hours. I will say it is a FUN pull on the slot machine called Crypto. Iโ€™m not in or up by much but the exhilaration is like Iโ€™m making millions haha! I may just turn 20 bucks into my first whole ETH!

1 Like

no good job bro, your just playin it safe. Thing is IF people stick on this , this thing can roll for another week or 2 before dropping 80 %! Not financial advise. but yeah ill update tomorrow. markets are moving abit today

1 Like

it will go up and down . BUT the 5th something will happen, just stay frosty. u seem to jumped on it early enough. your good. ill be here till i withdrawl some and stake more. so i can help some pll that are new to the space if needed.

1 Like

interesting thingโ€ฆposted half eth, up to 6K now. will be interesting to see if it lastsโ€ฆ

1 Like

It will be interesting to see what happens when itโ€™s time for you to withdrawโ€ฆ since you are a few hours ahead โ€ฆ Iโ€™m not sure I want to check. I deposited within minutes of your youtube post

Im also brand new to the world of DEFI, I think i jumped on the bandwagon slightly too late on this one, 18hours after you posted the video. Hopefully I havenโ€™t lost 1 eth, but you live and learn. Guess we will wait and see.

hi Dhoulmagus, how can I check my remaining time of stacking? thanks a lot!

site not working anymore for me after refreshing. site down?

1 Like

Pyramyd

Its a pyramid, look at the pic! What other proof do you need? Luckily I got in early :slight_smile:

It just happens to me as well

same issue here with me its just a blank page now it wont load

Did you send a referral to anyone?

does everyone have a blank screen now on the website?

It has been blank last 10mins

i know i thought maybe i needed to clear cache and cookies so i did and it still does this.

Did you send a referral to anyone? T was fine for me until I checked after that.