DeFi Degens Dungeon | Buy - Sell - Trade - Stake - Yield - Farm all the DeFi Tokens here! ๐Ÿ“Š

you are able to check it down the page, for me its oct8 01.40 am gmt+2

1 Like

I hope soโ€ฆ
In the last half hour there were transfers of 32, 3 x 4 and about 15 CAPY. Price has dropped another 2000โ€ฆ

Price is dropping fast

and its gone

btw, if any of you would like to follow my channel --> it is a new channel, you are welcome to check it out :smiley:

6 Likes

And another 15 CAPY withdrawn. Price dropped again some 2000โ€ฆ

anyone think the price will bounce back at all or is it set to sta\y at 4k ?

all it will do is drop, unless someone reinvests big

3 Likes

I donโ€™t think soโ€ฆ

my capy earned has halved (not the capy in usd figure) which is unfortunate

i think we can assume itโ€™s game over since the staked amount is also disappearing slowly

3 Likes

Hi
On the discord of this project there were some mention of another coin launching soon.

Link below.

1 Like

Not completely gone (yet), but it sure looks like itโ€ฆ Killed by a red candle (well, many of us). Hope there will be some bread crumbs left tomorrow :sweat_smile:
We probably all knew this would happen because of the abundant previous examples. Well, will try to get in sooner next time since you could really make some nice money.

Screenshot from 2020-10-05 12-45-37

1 Like

Who understands why the staking rewards (actual coin quantity decreased) because that will be the biggest killer of any potential profitsโ€ฆ I understood the risks across the board but at no point did I think your rewards in their coin could be cut by 2/3.

Letโ€™s see some results from those who cashed out already. Anyone reinvest after pulling out?

Same here! I had almost 2.1 capy now its 0.49 what the hell?? Also to people who are dumping from 17k to 1k - you are all idiots. This thing could have gone on and on if everyone took bits of the profits out, and not all at once at the same timeโ€ฆ

why would anyone reinvest? its already dead.

this can work

It shouldnt have changed, and I cant figure out why. However, if the โ€œreturnโ€ or actual token amount for the stake rewards is somehow based on the value of capy, as capy drops the locked up amount of token โ€œreturnsโ€ would drop, as well. From an โ€œinvestmentโ€ standpoint thats the only explaination, but from a code/mathematical standpoint this shouldnt happen the โ€œearnedโ€ should be the same.

Exactly!!!

Um my uni v2 amount was $75 now its $5. How did my current stake get changed? Im not talking capy. Im talking my orginal stake amount

To keep the ball rolling instead of just killing the golden goose