Dxpool withdrawl and transfer

I have a balance on DXPOOL and wanting to transfer it to my Nicehash acct. Being cautious and not wanting to transfer it into cyberspace… Do i copy the NH mining address into the withdrawal field and then select the amount\all and submit…? I would think it’s that simple, but don’t want to risk losing all $75 of it.

Thanx in advance…

Views with no replies…?

Uhh… Hello… anyone…?

Hello…??? It’s now August and no replies…? Did i post this question in the right area…?

Where do I find\get my “address” from…?

Capture

Hey!! I have no idea why I haven’t seen this post. I can see it now. I’ll give it a look.

1 Like

People on here are really interactive so I think for some reason it couldn’t be seen, because I log on like every day and haven’t once seen this post. So I don’t want to give you the wrong information but you cut the websites web address out. I don’t use those pools, and honestly I wouldn’t keep my crypto in a pools wallet. If they pool goes down for any reason or goes bankrupt, you are at risk of losing your crypto. Buy a cold wallet and transfer it onto there (safest) and not recommended but you can keep it in a digital wallet on your phone too. Also MAKE YOUR FIRST TRANSFER with A SMALL AMOUNT. If you end up getting the wrong address your screwed so make sure your confirm it’s the right wallet address. Most wallet addresses have a click to copy feature that makes it a little safer so long your in your wallet and not on some random website. That way you know the long wallet address is correct.

2 Likes

If you’re wanting it to go to the niches account. Log into your nice hash, there should be a button that says “receive”. Copy that wallet address and then go to your other pull and paste the copied nice hash wallet address into your dxpool withdrawal bar that you posted there. Remember small amount on the first transfer to ensure it’s the right address.

1 Like

I see alot of activity too… so maybe there’s an outside force on the inside messing with me… lol…

I’ll check into a Cold wallet. I’ve seen them advertised and that’s it. 10-4 on the first transfer a small one. I’d rather send a buck into cyberspace than 10 of them.

Thanx… :beers:

1 Like

I have my NH mining address copied… it’s not going through. a small window pops up saying user handle is mandatory. With my cell being a security device to verify… that window pops up and goes away so quickly, I can’t snap a picture of it or do a screenshot. This is getting very frustrating.

I’ve been in contact with their support:

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to DxPool. Could you send us a screenshot of the problem you are describing? If you are referring to your wallet address, you need to have a coin-supporting wallet to receive your payouts from DxPool.

Sincerely,

DxPool Support Team

It shouldn’t require a handle name to send to a wallet. Oh you know what. It might if you’re trying to send it to a pool. If it’s asking for your handle on sending it, you might use the handle that you use for the pool. Such as mine is normally cryptofreak. Try using your mining handle and see if that work. I would video call you if I wasn’t up in Canada right now. My data with Verizon is super limited. @MrMike1992 Have you had an issue with something like this, or see the problem?

If you haven’t been able to transfer by the time I get back to the states I’ll video call you to see if I can help.

1 Like

It shouldn’t but there’s NO place or reference to username when trying to do a transfer. So I installed FxWallet and did the keys and backed it up… then copied the new pool address into the address field and that stupid username required popped up again. F’ing dxpool doesn’t ask for it or tell me where to add it.

Thanx for the help and thoughts…

Where are you sending the funds to?

To my nicehash bitcoin. I have a coinbase account too.

If I’m reading this right you’re trying to withdraw out of dx pool ?

On NiceHash click your crypto wallet and click receive to get the address and copy it

Then paste it in dx pool withdraw to address

1 Like

That’s what I was saying but he’s getting hung up somewhere. He said it was asking for his handle name too. So idk what’s going on.

Yes… withdrawing funds from dxpool. I tried this over 6 months ago.

There’s a window that pops up in red letters… mandatory username required. I see NO mention of a username or a place to put it.

Capture

Yeah… that window pops up and goes away too fast… I can snap a pic or screenshot of it.

I would send small withdraw amounts to 3 different wallets to do test run and see if it does anything different