Dxpool withdrawl and transfer

I can’t do to that required username. I will hopefully hear back from their support soon. There is NOTHING in their help area about it. No mentions of it. and of coarse it’s a china run company…

I KNOW I’m not the only dxpool user here in this forum, but nobody else is speaking up. :frowning: Once I get it figured out, I might start using it again. I like being able to SEE the exact daily income from it rather than NH barely showing any info.

I think I found your issue. I believe you aren’t sending it to a wallet that supports Kadena. Wallet addresses that support Kadena should start with a “k” I believe. :slight_smile:

Hmm… but Nicehash does support Kadena and that was the mining address Good catch… so I had 2 mini doge miners and the KDBox II which is kadena… and was the account\miner I was trying to send it to. I have switched to one of the Litecoin\LTC and Doge accounts.

Nope. used the withdrawl address and got the popup window “mandatory username required”. Arrgghh…!!!

I just found this… So… this proves I can use this mining address.

You can’t send to those accounts.

DxPool needs an email/ username when creating an account so you have to put it in

It can’t be a mining address, it has to be a deposit address

2 Likes

What Krisz said! :slight_smile: Also you shouldn’t be sending LTC and KDA to the same wallet address. Just because you can send LTC to the address doesn’t mean that KDA can be sent to an address. They are different blockchains. When you make a wallet, it’ll need to be a KDA address. I suggest downloading Koala wallet. It’s worked amazing for me. They specialize in KDA, and are starting to expand to other blockchains.

Oh!! I know you’re newer to this so I just wanted to make sure. When you make your Koala wallet, they are going to send you like a 20 word paraphrase. Do not take a pic of it and send it to yourself. If your email gets hacked that’s a vulnerability. Write down the paraphrase in that order. Once you have written that paraphrase down put it is a safe location where no one will have access to it but you. This paraphrase is needed if you ever lose access to your account for any reason it will help restore your crypto. If you lose this passphrase your crypto will be lost forever if the device you are storing it on gets destroyed for some reason. :slight_smile:

If you send the coins to the mining address it won’t be credited

1 Like

You’re referring to the mining pool correct? For OP’s clarity. Koala wallet supports KDA so his wallet will be credited. :slight_smile:

He said the NiceHash mining address

1 Like

Uhh… Thanx for the reply… but I am trying to withdraw. The screencap above shows it was successful. but now it wants a username.

Hmm… Well someone got a couple of dollars for free… or CYBERSPACE has it…?

I was signed in. I wouldn’t be able to see what I see if I wasn’t.

This makes sense. This is my Nicehash withdrawl address… Would this work…?

nh2

I have the miners mining to dxpool right now… I don’t or ever have used Koala. The 2 minidoge miners are scrypt miners and the KDBox is KDA.

You can only send Bitcoin to that address

1 Like

It is the user name from when you created the account