Dxpool withdrawl and transfer

They need the username from when you created the account like a 2FA code

1 Like

oh… because the miner does scrypt (ltc and doge) it won’t work. got it…

thanx

1 Like

ok… but I don’t see where to type it in. They’re not clear at all on it.

I haven’t used NiceHash in a while but I didn’t think you could mine with NiceHash to dxpool so I am a bit confused and/or mistaken as well.

If your mining on NiceHahs and getting payouts from them in BTC then you can only send that BTC to a BTC wallet address. If you are mining on a different pool and getting payouts from that mining pool in the mined currency then you need to have a wallet address for the cryptos you are mining and have the payouts going to the appropriate wallet address. I am unfamiliar with using dxpool to know the full process but those are the short notes to ensure you are trying to get the right setup going. This is based on last understanding on NiceHash and no real knowledge of dxpool so others please correct any error I have made.

Well… thanx for the comment anyways… Yeah… you got it backwards. I had my miners pointing to NH, like my CPU and GPU are on it… That’s not been a problem Now have them miners on dxpool. Trying to withdraw is the hassle. It requires a username, but they don’t say where to type it in. My username is my email address and that doesn’t work. They’re horribly slow at the email responses…

Bruce, you had two successful withdrawals to the wallet up top. That appeared to be LTC. There isn’t any evidence you have posted of a successful withdrawal above of KDA. In fact if you try to send KDA to the same wallet address as the LTC, that is incomparable and impossible to transfer. KDA requires a Kadena wallet, and LTC an LTC wallet. BTC a bitcoin wallet. You should probably not one transferring your crypto between pools. You need a wallet. Download Koala, it’s free, and try transferring to there. If that doesn’t work, idk what’s happening. Withdrawals should be super easy. There’s something hanging up.

1 Like