Ebay Buyer beware

Just had a horrible Ebay experience and might be out of $950. Despite having good documentation Ebay is trying to get out of protecting the buyer. There are many scammers that are somehow being able to use real tracking numbers that show items delivered and once USPS investigates they confirm it hasn’t. By this time the transaction is complete and your money is gone. Anyone else have this happen?

Bumpied de bump

Oddly they actually had 17 reviews, then reduced to 2 after my purchase. For now I’m going to avoid Ebay until there are better safety measures in play. If anyone purchases through Ebay make sure your order is over $750 because there is a required signature clause. If you didn’t sign for it Ebay must return all fees.

1 Like

sorry this happened to you. never purchased anything over 750 off ebay before. so youre saying if i purchase a miner for over 750 bucks there is a signature if it is fucked up or something or not what i ordered?

I’ve had the same issue and showed proof of tracking and talked with my post office stating that I never received the item which they found out was delivered to a different address and the tracking was a duplicate to someone else’s order outside I reported it to eBay and reported to PayPal and to the bank, within 20 days the funds are back

2 Likes