For all that it may concern

Very possible but he needs to be open and honest about the situation if that’s the case.

2 Likes

I agree this is possible but yes needs to be open and transparent

I’m am all in for being open, honest, and transparent.
@Master3004 I’d love to see my miners as soon as possible. But I also get that there is a process. I’m expecting to hear about a CK6 Goldshell miner shipment anytime now. It’s new and in stock. That should be fairly quick to dispatch.

@cryptominernv - Please stop the name calling. Steve is putting information out in well-formatted post and then the first thing you do his call him a clown? It makes you look foolish and I honestly don’t even remember what else you wrote.

8 Likes

I don’t agree… I’ve bought 8 miners and 8 GPU in the past 6 weeks from China. I’ve received 5 miners and all GPU cards. 3 miners on the way… have tracking from DHL 2 days after order the order which was Monday this week. The only thing that I have had to wait in was a L7 and I knew when I ordered it was a pre-order.

I ordered from Steve in November and after 3 weeks he did give me a refund and I’ll give him kudos for that but something is off, in no way should it take 8 weeks to get a KD box.

3 Likes

I placed my order with Master3004 at the end of November and that was almost 2 months ago. So far I have not received a tracking code or a test video.

I ordered directly from Goldshell on January 4 and received my KDBox today and it took about 14 days.
and this is not the first time i have ordered something from china in the last few months. it has taken at most 3 weeks for the goods to arrive in front of my door.

i can’t really trust the whole statement, this has nothing to do with covid or any shortage

And yes, I have checked the facts…

So this kind of suspicious.

5 Likes

So far i have ordered 1 kd box on dec 24th delivered on jan 4. Ordered another one on 12th. I got tracking number yesterday. So i don’t believe if anyone is telling it’s delay. Also got a mini doge delivered within 10 days and panther x2 (tracking)all from China

2 Likes

Nice job Jonas. I hope more people can see this and request their money back. So evident that he’s running nothing but a ponzi scheme. Anyone that used a credit card to transact with this :clown_face: should immediately contact their bank and file a dispute.

2 Likes

And you should mind your own business before writing this BS.
If it was me id sue you for this

ur the fraud and thief here. i have that documented. attempting to take money that u never sent, and then lying on what was agreed…dont think i wont post stuff here and make u look like a fool for what u say.

1 Like

master posted this to explain himself. Clearly there are A LOT of people worried on this forum, and some like myself, have voiced ways he could clear the air and put us at ease. As of now, he has made no attempt to do so…

I cannot say what jonas says is 100% true or not, but the way he describes his experiences interacting with Mr Steven Drawdy are almost identical to mine.

Whether or not he is a fraud is still to be seen, but I can assure you he should never have a job where he interacts with other people…bc he is VERY rough around the edges and aggressive. If he is legit (only time will tell) I can guarantee that the reason so many or uneasy and nervous is because of his lack of basic “people skills” and aggressive and unpredictable behavior.

But to end this, if he does eventually deliver my miner (we are over 6 weeks out from purchase now) I will be immediately posting pictures of it to prove he is actually delivering them…

1 Like

like every person … everyonehappy and mad side… something like what he said. is unacceptable considering the fact i was nice enough TO OFFER to buy his order from him in return for him writting a note saying its agreed, after sending they moeny he started bs then requested i send more moeny then he had actually sent to begin with , attempting to scam me out of moeny himself. and thats fact. and my people skills are fine. untill u be disrespectful to me and u DO NOT get any in return . and everyone knowsd that talking to me on the phone. /. so ima leave it as it is now . ty

@Master3004 So do we have any updates on delivery of any of our miners yet? Is this supplier getting these orders in one by one, or as one giant bulk order?

Asking for the group?

1 Like

read my statement if anyone has orders in feel free to contact me. if i dont answer. i will get back with you when possible

this, you know WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT happen. there are too many issues with that including confidentiality and privacy. so absolutely NOT . as said above . regardless of being told to NOT CALL AGAIn, if theres an order open., FEEL FREE to get intouch RESPECTFULLY. if i dont get to you right away sry, but will try to get back as soon asw possible

I agree, once I receive my miner from my Dec 3rd order, I will be posting a full update. Until then, I wait.

1 Like

The million dollar question is “how long of a wait is acceptable?”

2 Likes

Steve are you not pissed that you have not filled these orders? You seem to be pissed at us for asking why they are not filled. You are on the cusp of 2.5 months and 2 months on my orders. When am I “allowed” to be angry at the wait time? I have asked you on and off the forums for info, and you have as yet gotten an answer. I mean I got an okay answer a couple of weeks ago. LOL I have a little running game to see if my KD6 preorder arrives before yours does. There have been a couple things you had that I wanted to order(that BM-K1+), but I’m 18k into you. not gonna order more till this is resolved.

5 Likes

ofcourse… but theres nothing i can do it will be resolved in time… and everyone continues like everyday… and this slander and defamation and people trying to cause loss of business will be taken care of ALSO !.

@winston and thats fine i kinow people want things. and with whats going on … fine . but think … WHY DID YOU COME TO ME in the first place. ! there WAS NOT a single review neg about me or anything .
and everyone knows THERE ARE more positive reviews then they can count - somewhere around here. Until this little setback . ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED, in time. ty.

and there are things I CANT SHOW or talk about. there are ACTUAL contracts which include confidentiality, and privacy.!

and that was the latest one… thats that

OH ! and anyone that had ordered. and is causing issues… ONCE DELIVERED , MAKE SURE U GO SOMEWHERE ELSE !.. u wont be coming through me anymore. ty

Well I came to you because the prices at the time were good. Taking on the phone was okay. Thought I would give you a shot. I even did not complain when you said a month and a half. I fully understand it was the holidays. So I was willing to cut slack. Now I’m annoyed the network hashrates are making it useless, and more useless every day. (complaining about coin cost is just life of mining, and not your fault)
There are arguments about your suppliers breech of contract, and having to disclose info to stop loss of revenue is necessary.