For all that it may concern

which they are not part of. and for that it would have to be done on purpose. which its not . thats the market … nothing is guaranteed. thats a reason WHY u will NEVER see me tell anyone EVER an exact date unless its 100%., and me myeslf is not part of that either. thats between whoever and them. nothing i had a part with unless that was disclosed in writing upfront, signed by both parties

Dam y’all paid this man that kind of money…? Sheesh.

4 Likes

No we did not spend 3 million on miners lol

2 Likes

where that come from … 3mil… MY ASS haa

I came to you because I saw you on the forum and seemed to have some rep in here so I wanted to test for myself. Horrible mistake. The worst is that I made you a straight question about the stock, you said the KD-box was in stock, which was clearly a lie.

No product in stock takes more than a month to deliver not even after what you stated above, and I quote “We instruct our supplier to ship all in-stock units upon receiving full payment for the order. Once dispatched, it then takes between 5-10 working days for the unit to arrive via a courier company such as DHL. This assumes the units are in stock, there are no product sourcing, staffing or production issues. However, right now orders are often affected by product availability for items in the specific order, the recipient’s shipping address and the availability of workers in the factory.”

So my product is in stock and even though they send in stock products right away mine has not, care to explain? And don’t say Goldshell has delay issues because I ordered 4 times in the last 2 months and they delivered every order within 2 WEEKS.

I have asked many times for a refund but Steven keeps saying I agreed to his TOS, which I didn’t since the web page didn’t even exist when I placed my order.

2 Likes

youll get urs in chile also . and u know i did not give u an exact date ., and do not compare me to other people… if they had delays like here then everyone would be complaining about them also… delay is delay., i AINT GOING ANYWHERE THATS A GUARANTEE !. so be patient . and im still here

and once again . sry for the delays

2 Likes

I know you are still here, and that you will probably deliver, but even though you did not give me an exact date you did say the product was In-Stock. Couldn’t you have told me at that moment something like “Yes, the product is in-stock but we are still having delays with every order and shipment”? I haven’t even received a picture.
Moreover, I bought a product from YOU, not from your supplier. Your supplier problems shouldn’t be my problems. At least do something about it other than excusing yourself for the delays.

2 Likes

I mean like the least you could do is offer some kind of compensation for the delay. I could have bought my KD-Box directly from Goldshell, cheaper and it would be plugged and working by now. Clearly I did not because they had no stock when I had the money ready to buy, which shows I was not willing to wait for 2 months to get a tracking number.

3 Likes

put it this way… I DID . i gave a free lb box to someone… not much … but i did … @callout on that

Gregory Cribbs
6330017293 1xL3+ APW7, 1x LB BOX1800w PSU

but that was the last with this nonesense for now

That is one person. Instead of giving away free LB boxes which are USELESS at least offer a discount on the order or something.

1 Like

and he only got a L3 that was paid for

ahh … they are shit atm yes… but its the thought that counts… and anything is possible… i have not decided on what will be given if anything yet unfortunately. these things here wont get many ANY extyra or discounts

1 Like

I see you are trying. But seriously, giving away some free stuff to one person is just going to make him happy. What about the other 30 customers that are in the same situation? I give a shit about Gregory, no disrespect intended.

ofcourse. that was one that had been waiting that went out recently…

oh hang on a min … @MrMike1992

There is still no way I can agree with you because you lied to me upfront. What does it say in your terms about lying to a customer about the products you sell?
And don’t tell me I’m trying to defame you because it is a fact.

2 Likes

what did i say to you then because you accepted your inv. on dec 12 and all my terms were posted everywhere . and anything thats on the list i get , i consider in stock . i personally dont have that. that you know

1 Like

I asked if the KD-Box was In-Stock and you replied that it was. Check my previous post above.

If you do not have record of the message I’m speaking of I posted a screen print of it a few minutes ago in this same thread.

How can you consider something in stock when your supplier can’t deliver it within a month? There is no one in the world who can have the same problem you have. It does not make any sense. There is 0 proof about this product being in stock.

3 Likes