Get $50 in Cryptocurrency JUST FOR SIGNING-UP with Crypto.com

Yeah I don’t think that one has any prerequisites other than KYC right? I know you need 50 MCO stakes for their ruby debit card which is what we have.

Quick update on our CryptoCom Review

Just deposited some Ethereum, about 4 to be exact into the CryptoCom app

You can stake as low as 1 ETH in their app, with periods up to 3 months yielding up to 5%

Click, click, and we are earning 5% interest on our Ethereum, which is basically as good as staking could get once Ethereum launches ETH 2.0 with their new Proof Of Stake PoS chain and enable Validator nodes and reward uses for staking their 32 ETH!

If you’d like to learn more about Ethereum 2.0, ETH Staking, and our review on it watch our latest video!

2 Likes

I am going to try and get this app to work for me again I will let you know what happens and take screenshots this time

1 Like

I got it working now I am just about $50 short to get enough MCO to stake 50 of them once i transfer the rest of the funds I am going to upgrade to the Ruby card too. I was also able to get it to work on my desktop using bluestacks android emulator.

2 Likes

Am willing to sign up. But the Google play says the app is not available for my country. ( Cameroon) I mean a lot of people here and there keep saying crytocurrency is decentralised well not so much cause a lot of their services are not available in African countries.

4 Likes

thats pretty cool to hear, especially using on your computer w/ an emulator – hadn’t thought of that. Post a screenshot! :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

I signed up and used your code for the bonus, but each time I try unlocking it, it insists I purchase and stake 500 MCO, not 50 MCO. There’s a big difference.

1 Like

you can change that number when you switch to purchase with your crypto wallet it auto switches to buy 100 or 500 instead of buying 10 or 50 but if you click the number your keyboard should come up and let you type in how many coins you want to purchase

I am now noticing the limitations of this app. I sent some Link over instead of CRO and they would not let me make a purchase unless i spent 17 link and I had only sent 14. I know my dad uses this app but all he does is buy the crypto with fiat and then he sends it out to Binance.

I don’t see an option for my Crypto wallet on the app. Only my debit card or external MCO wallet. When I press the external MCO wallet I am given a wallet address where to make the deposit for the 500 MCO. I only want to purchase and stake 50 MCO.

can you click on the 500? you should be able to edit that number…when I go inside I will try to get some screenshots for you

this is what your choices should look like unless you are in some kind of restricted area

2 Likes

see by clicking on the number I was able to change it

1 Like

Do we have to get the Visa Credit Card to get the $50 for free or just stake 50 MCO coins? It looks like they want me to get the Credit Card AND stake 500 MCO coins.

I’m not getting that option. The $50 is remaining locked even after staking 50 MCO. Every time I try unlocking the $50, it takes me to this page and won’t let me change the 500 MCO requirement.

1 Like

It appears to be linked the the card that you chose, I hope you can change cars because I have the blue card and I think you need the red card to stake 50 MCO.

1 Like

Got my money moved over and locked up my 50 MCO even though they did not make it easy. It probably was easier though because after I moved my crypto back out to exchange for CRO to send back to buy MCO I realized you can convert dust into MCO and CRO without a limit to how little you have obviously. For some reason I didn’t think that applied for $60.

I am still trying to get customer service to upgrade my card I waited forever fro them to reply and ask me if my address was the same and when I replied that it was i realized I was too slow I guess and the chat was closed. It seems like as long as we wait for them they could give us a chance to reply before closing the chat. When it takes them hours to reply why do they expect us to reply instantly?

1 Like

I would start a chat with customer service and tell them you want to switch to the Ruby card instead that is the one that only requires you stake 50 MCO.

I was able to change to red. The problem is that I stupidly already bought and staked 50 MCO, which meant I had to buy and stake another 50 MCO. Now I have 100 MCO staked. I hope the coin at least retains it value for the next 180 days.

see I think they could have fixed that for you instead they made you jump through the hoop