Get $50 in Cryptocurrency JUST FOR SIGNING-UP with Crypto.com

Quick update, here’s what a week of staking ~4 ETH returned in Ethereum earnings

2 Likes

nice! thats about $40 a year not counting any gains in ETH price

Under the picture of the Green card there is a “view or change” option you can click on and change it to the Ruby one (50 MCO).

Hope this helps :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @cBenton92. I got it to work and I like Crypto.com. Thanks for recommending it. One thing I noticed today, however, is that the price for BTC is different if you’re purchasing than if you’re selling. $9133 if selling and $9173 if buying. :thinking:

Is crypto.com better then Celius network. They pay interest on crypto too. Has Vosk tried them?

lol Vosk made this thread and he has a video about it also

Just bear in mind the visa card is not yet available in Canada! You can place the stake and use the app normally but the card will not come until late 2020 or 2021 as they just announced their intentions to bring it to Canadian market.

3 Likes

I searched the YouTube channel and could not find it. Please post the video. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

its in the first post on this thread lol that is why I said what I said earlier here is the link though

2 Likes

I was actually talking about the Celsius network. They do the same thing as crypto.com, staking, interest, etc. They also give out loans. Just wondering which service is better? Side by side comparison type of thing. Check it out.

Celsius Network

oh I see I completely missed that part my bad, I never heard of that one

1 Like

Got my new card today

1 Like

Nice man! Have you tried using it anywhere yet / how’d that go?

I started staking my little bag of Cardano ADA in CryptoComs app

1 Like

Hi I’ve just created my account and received the $50 USD sign up bonus. These funds can’t be withdrawn (I assume there is a minimum limit forcing you to buy more), can these MCO tokens be spent with the VISA card? If not then is there any other way to trade these tokens without buying anymore?

1 Like

you have buy and stake 50 mco selecting the Ruby card

1 Like

yes as @MeatyMouse said, you have to stake 50 MCO on their platform to unlock the Ruby card and $50 sign-up bonus. Initially I wasn’t thrilled about it but it actually forced me into getting the Ruby card and then using it… it’s honestly pretty cool and useful.

1 Like

Another quick update on my staking earnings with Ethereum and Cardano on Crypto.com

Every seven days my crypto earn rewards pay out like clockwork, I am receiving exactly what was advertised, I have withdrawn other stakes from the app if desired, I have sold coins for USD, I have purchased coins with USD, and I have deposited cryptocurrency from outside of the app then staked it.

Basically, what I am saying is that things are still going great and I am really enjoying the passive income benefits of this app + who doesn’t enjoy a free $50 if you complete their sign-up bonus terms :smiley:

1 Like

Do tell, what is the 5 year lease priced at 5 years/1 year/1 month/1 day. Do include any residual costs and also mention the opportunities such as growing environment for something like bamboo or other valuable sellable plantlife. My concern is over how much revenue i can generate per acre of land vs. expense. Is their existing improvements to the land, and/or costs associated with improvements such as federal or regional taxes. if you don’t have a fact sheet outlining everything, i do recommend that. thanks, i hope to hear back. p.s. I am aware of the challenges that exist in the Philippines, therefore, perhaps you can prepare to overcome those objections from the outset.

1 Like

The Crypto.com card was managed by Wirecard, who - as of last week - is now insolvent, at the center of a massive financial scandal akin to a Ponzi Scheme, and who has filed for bankruptcy. I applied for a card weeks ago, sent in supporting documentation twice, and - despite several inquiries - haven’t heard back from them. So, until they get a new processor lined up, I wouldn’t expect any movement on getting a card.

2 Likes

No worries. MCO/CRO is still valid. It’s just the Visa card that’s a mess right now. You should be good using the app for everything else. :slight_smile:

2 Likes