Get $50 in Cryptocurrency JUST FOR SIGNING-UP with Crypto.com

so that´s why my one has been pending for days

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree. They simply lost their processor - the middle man in the process - not their relationship with Visa itself. So, their taking applications isn’t really affected, just the processing of transactions for issued cards. Once they find a new processor, and I’d think that would be fairly quickly, they should be back up-to-speed.

1 Like

Wirecard Card Solutions Limited ( WDCS ) has temporarily suspended its electronic money issuing, card issuing and acquiring business with immediate effect and until further notice. Some of these suspensions also apply to our agents and distributors. The suspension has been put in place following the imposition of requirements on WDCS by the Financial Conduct Authority ( FCA ). Further details of the requirements imposed can be found on the FCA Register. WDCS is working hard to have the steps in place which will enable the suspension to be lifted so business can resume as usual. We will provide further updates on our website as soon as we can.

1 Like

Some details of what’s happened, and what impact it may have.

1 Like

Also covered this here for anyone curious, TLDR UK and Euro debit cards will need to be provided by a new company and anyone who lost any money should have already been refunded by now

2 Likes

Sweet! I finally got my card.

2 Likes

Srtiill unavailble to brunei

1 Like

Is this possible in my country. I’m from the Philippines.

Jumped through all the hoops and got the sign-up bonus unlocked. See how long it takes to get the card.

1 Like

Hi Does anybody know of a good visa linked crypto card for South Africans?

If your based in Europe ,you will be waiting a long time

Here’s an update video on how i’ve put over a thousand dollars into cryptocom and more than doubled my USD as well as increased my coin holdings, as always your mileage may vary

2 Likes

Might be a beginner questions, I am just starting out. I have bitcoin in coinbase & a couple others. Would i be moving my bitcoin out of that exchange to crypto.com application… & does this work with Ledger Nano X? I am a bit confused, hopefully someone can shed some light… Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, most of what he’s talking about is done by locking up your coins on that site for a set period of months.

1 Like

Thank you @InvestYG :smiley:

Entered Vosk Code on App on 9th May, move some Crypto around, I went for the 50 token stake on 26th June, 9 MCO on standby for next stake.

I still waiting for my card here in the UK, card issue status states that been Issued on APP. I have been provide Bank Details via Email for depositing money but still waiting for my card to arrive…

Just out of interest, how long have your cards been taking to arrive from point of putting down 50 MCO stake.

1 Like

Strange as the card issuer is wirecard and are under investigation and no longer issuing cards ,read the posts higher up

I just now tried to sign up for a crypto.com account and got this message: UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT OFFER EXCHANGE SERVICES TO YOU FOR THE TIME BEING DUE TO MARKET REGULATIONS. Once again! Stymied in the US!

vermont or pennsylvania depending on travel. I tried from vermont

Received the Ruby card yesterday. 10 day turnaround for me in US.

1 Like