Get $50 in Cryptocurrency JUST FOR SIGNING-UP With Crypto.com

No worries. MCO/CRO is still valid. It’s just the Visa card that’s a mess right now. You should be good using the app for everything else. :slight_smile:

so that´s why my one has been pending for days

1 Like

Then if the Visa is an issue, and they make you apply for one, then they are culpable to the entire thing. Why would you still accept applications for a DEBIT card, taking SSN# and stuff. Makes you wonder who has our info.

I don’t necessarily agree. They simply lost their processor - the middle man in the process - not their relationship with Visa itself. So, their taking applications isn’t really affected, just the processing of transactions for issued cards. Once they find a new processor, and I’d think that would be fairly quickly, they should be back up-to-speed.

Fair enough, however, I would argue that those with cards being affected is much different than those newly joining and being told… “Hey, deposit $200 and don’t touch it for 6 months and we will send you this beautiful ruby colored metal card that you cant use to get the benefits you are spending the $200 to get” or and don’t forget that there are some who have been waiting for weeks to get said card even sent to them. Just sayin

1 Like

Wirecard Card Solutions Limited ( WDCS ) has temporarily suspended its electronic money issuing, card issuing and acquiring business with immediate effect and until further notice. Some of these suspensions also apply to our agents and distributors. The suspension has been put in place following the imposition of requirements on WDCS by the Financial Conduct Authority ( FCA ). Further details of the requirements imposed can be found on the FCA Register. WDCS is working hard to have the steps in place which will enable the suspension to be lifted so business can resume as usual. We will provide further updates on our website as soon as we can.

1 Like

Some details of what’s happened, and what impact it may have.

Also covered this here for anyone curious, TLDR UK and Euro debit cards will need to be provided by a new company and anyone who lost any money should have already been refunded by now

1 Like