Get $50 in Cryptocurrency JUST FOR SIGNING-UP with Crypto.com

you have to use the app if youre a US citizen, NY is the only state not allowed currently. Make sure to use the code voskcoin to get $50 if you complete the terms

Thanks for sharing, heard they were backed up on debit cards but that seems like a pretty reasonable turn around time to me. I received my Ruby card in ~a week and my Emerald debit card in ~2 weeks

I was going to sign up for the Jade card last night but app was down for maintenenace. Today the requirements have changed and it now requires 50,000 RCO or almost $8,500 USD to qualify for the card/staking benefits. Yesterday it was more like $2k something. Why is it now 4 times the cost to get the same card. That seems like a huge increase for the same card. Even the Ruby card is 4 time as much at like $842 something at current RCO cost. Any help here as I would like to get the card but not at 4 times the cost?

I am actually impressed, they listened and they listened quickly

You now only need 1000 CRO and 10000 CRO down from 5k and 50k CRO coins for the first two tiers of Visa cards.

2 Likes

So I’ve been doing some digging this morning on CryptoCom

If you have a current stake in Ruby or any of their other visa debit card levels (largely revolving around staking benefits is my focus) there’s nothing you have to do and you won’t lose your leve once your staking period ends

With the adjustment made to the prices, you should end up with more CRO than you need to maintain the same level, however previously it was not NEARLY enough CRO — which was fueling tons of concern, and understandably so.

1 Like

Look what arrived in the post today :yum:

50 Token Stake placed on 26/06
MCO Card Arrived today on 04/08

Based in UK.

1 Like

Here’s an updated video review of CryptoCom and what’s going on with staking/card requirements along with the mandatory MCO to CRO conversion + 20% bonus info!

1 Like

Anyone else having problems staking 1000 CRO? First screen if you click “earn” has two levels:

• 1000 or less CRO stake
  • 10000 or more CRO stake
    (you can’t stake between 1000 and 10000?)

Anyway, when I hit “start earning now” minimum stake is 5000 CRO…? I’ve tried both flexible, 1 month and 3 month term

Thanks,

Worked just fine when doing it that way

1 Like

Just popping back in to say paid my mortgage for the first time this month with my crypto debit card.

Got a reward kickback of about $70 worth of CRO.

2 Likes

they dont require a bank draft?! that’s incredible lol

1 Like

I was able to get them to enable debit card payment as a one-time payment option. and they do charge a $6 convenience fee.

But overall, I’d say worth all the manual effort!

2 Likes

Lol yeah safe to say you definitely won out on that one, i would hassle them into a one time payment, every month because you’re up $64 lol

1 Like

CryptoCom latest Crypto Earn rates as of today

1 Like

Updated the original post (OP) with a lot of new and relevant information, one of the most important updates is that if you are on the fence at all about this – you should strongly consider joining in the month of October as opposed to November because once November hits… Crypto.com is reducing the sign-up bonus from $50 to $25.

1 Like

Referral links are not working…

how do you get to qualify for the new rates, is it stake 10k CRO for 6 months as 1 lum sum or just have 10k crypto earning?

1 Like

Could you post a screenshot? @Jakub_Horniacek

@tct88 you have to upgrade your stake from your wallet – it is not in the earn section. Even if you’re staking 10k CRO in crypto earn, it’s not the same 10k stake to upgrade to the next tier – if that makes sense?

1 Like

Yep got it thanks, i need to stake 10k for 6 months :+1:

Probably due to the backlash of slashing interest rates, CryptoDotCom has amended their CRO staking rates to the below, making them not as lucrative as before, but still very interesting. Especially the stake for the associated debit card and unlocking the $50 sign-up bonus.

1 Like