Get $50 in Cryptocurrency JUST FOR SIGNING-UP with Crypto.com

Read the updated VoskCoin Crypto.com review here!

We will be publishing more write-ups and reviews to the VoskCoin Medium blog in the short-term to medium-term, please follow us there!

CryptoDotCom app review!

(Weird, my first post was almost instantly “withdrawn by author” :thinking: Trying to repost again)

I feel a bit of responsibility to share this, as I originally recommended Crypto(dot)com (a.k.a., CDC) to @VoskCoin.

Unfortunately CDC has moved the goalposts for a 2nd time this year on staking requirements. They have again doubled the required staking amounts.

Because of this and, the swap of MCO into CRO, and their complete failure to support their loyal customers I can no longer recommend CDC.

I don’t expect CDC to be around much longer and would advise everyone moving their assets to an alternative.

I’m looking into Celsius and Swipe as alternatives now. I’ll follow up and let everyone know what I settle on.

Please do! I’ve been recently quite interested in this app, but learning a little more about the volatility of the company, I’m now pretty uncertain.

What are you talking about, they are doing grate. This is a good sign. There are 2 Cards in the world that you can use to pay with Crypto and one of them is Crypto . com Card. Soo its pretty much logical, that at the start, to build a community they gave huge Bonuses (Referral, Staking e.t.c ). Just look at the impact on the Cro price after this 2 ‘huge’ changes from 10k Cro for Jade Green Card to 25K and now to 50k. I took it for 25k and im sure there will be people out there who will take it even at higher price.

Not available in my country

VoskCoin Crypto.com 2022 review

1 Like