Handshake BOX MAKES DOUBLE!

Thank you for the screenshot! Awesome

Right now it’s about $85-$95 a month before electricity.

Or 4500 coins a month!! If you want to do some long term predictions. If Sia were to hit .10 in a few years that’s $450 a month if you hold. Not bad for an $800 unit!!

@Robert_Connolly, how much is the HS-box earning with Sia nowadays?

About how many HS coins does the HS-Box miner produce every day?

About how many SIA coins does the HS-Box miner produce every day? @Robert_Connolly said 4500 a while ago - is that still accurate?

mine does (hs-box) 130-150 coins a day in SIA coins.

i usually mine the most profitable and it’s been sia for a while now…

mine did 132 sia coins yesterday. somedays 150…

I’m thinking HNS slightly better as of a few weeks ago?

could be that my calculations are incorrect, but if not, for me the siacoin is still more effective.

Don’t know if this is correct?

|Handshake|235Gh/s±5%|230W±5%|0.001j/Mh|$1.82/day|
|Blake2B-Sia|470Gh/s±5%|130W±5%|0j/Mh|$1.61/day|

I said 4500 a month which is still close if you can get the 150 a day!!

Thanks for the info. I’ll do the same.

Hi, I shifted my HS box to mine Sia coins and I am receiving around 95-105 SIA coins a day using DXPOOL. The one questions that I am unable find an answer is which wallet to you use for storing these SIA coins. Can someone please shed some info on this. I tried to find it in Zelcore as my KDA are but was unable to find it.

I’m using crypto.com for Sia (as well as some other coins, staking, crypto Visa card)

1 Like

This is an older post. ASIC Miner Value is showing it makes more on SC. However if you go to Dxpool, go to Home, go to each coin, use their calculator, and input the hash rates - HNS makes more but they are close. I might have to swap it over for a week and see how it goes just to hold some SC. I like that it makes almost as much on about half the electricity.

HNS - 235 Gh/s
Daily Profits
6.94979365 HNS $ 2.0361

SC - 470 Gh/s
Daily Profits:
106.01319530 SC $ 1.9373

From asicminervalue:

1 Like

Just discovered something else if payout time matter to you.

On Dxpool the payout for SC is 1,000 so 10 days of mining at 100 a day.
For HNS the payout is 10 so 1.5 days at 7 a day.

For now I’m holding those coins in Dxpool but once I get to a decent amount of coin I’ll move them to a wallet.

Yeah, thank you for the info. I made sure I have mined 1k coins and are currently in dxpool and will try to see if I can get them into cryoto.com wallet or a sia wallet. I don’t want to use specific wallets as I might loose track of it over period of years and I thinking of using something which has CKB, SIA, KDA as part of wallet but till now couldn’t find any wallet which has all 3 available as I want to mine these coins for long term and don’t want to convert them to other coins/dollars.

2 Likes

I just love that this is still getting attention. It has fluctuated over the last few months for sure. Always nice to have the option!! Thanks all for the replies :v:t3:

1 Like

hey! i just got my goldshell hs-box! it’s minning HNS but i want to to mibe SIACOIN. Can you tell how you nset it up to minnning SIACOIN? I am using f2pool and i don’t see SIACOIN on the coin list for minning…
help please
!!!