Hashpool Jump Start (KDA mining)

It’s a go! I’ve updated totals, and we have 200TH/s!

Let’s start transferring our machines to Hashpool in the next 3 days.

You can switch them any time. Please start spreading the word as well.

I’ll lunch a major campaign starting tomorrow afternoon and post here, Reddit, and on multiple discords groups.

I’ll also individually message everyone that committed here to make sure they get the message.

I’ll start this tomorrow afternoon!

4 Likes

Will do tonight at the change of the day.
Let’s see how it goes

2 Likes

I’ll change mine at 00:00 UTC Monday at the payout trigger - or about 30 hrs from now.
Current Hashpool stats 43TH.

2 Likes

Will be changing over first thing tomorrow

1 Like

OK I am in with my ~8 TH, now we have around 60TH on Hashpool.

2 Likes

I’m on it as well. 70THS

2 Likes

I’ll get my ~20 on tomorrow

2 Likes

11pm central time, Hashpool is showing 47 TH/s, must be delayed. Just switched over now.

1 Like

I swapped over (10:30 UTC 01/03/22)

I’m all in!! 70TH just added. Should get us over 100!! I’ll give 7-10 days to gain some traction, we have a huge hill to climb to get this done!! Spread the word.

2 Likes

Just so you guys know, the rejection rate is ridiculously high. I’ll give it an hour but if this stays where it is, we’ll have to find another pool to decentralize. I’ll check back in an hour or so and see if it settles down

I’m out, we need a better option!! I’m at 18%-22%-24%-23% rejected shares. Too rich for my blood. Sorry guys!! Let me know when there’s an alternative

Totally understandable with rejections like that!

But just for data purposes,

Where are you located? And current firmware version on your KD5’s?

Perhaps, we’ll have to wait for another USA / Europe pool…

For comparison,

I’m located central USA, and my KD box has rejection rate of 4-5%.

Initially it was at 15% but after 1/2 hr it steadied out at 4-5%. Most current firmware. Although I don’t believe the firmware update made any difference… and I also believe in if it is not broke, don’t update…

This is what I have as reject rate but again I am in EU

New England and averaged rejection rate was 18-22% after an hour. 2 stayed the course and the other 2 were actually creeping higher. I really want to do this, but not at that expense. Let’s figure out something else. And I’m 2.1.6 firmware which was supposed address the issue of connectivity to Chinese mining pool ie Dx and hashpool.

1 Like

I think we all understand that 20% range is way-off on 70 TH/s + luck uncertainty sound’s like bit too big sacrifice, thanks in any case for your willingness to support the idea.
One more thing you can probably do without scarifying it heavily is to keep just one machine on Hashpool to see if it get stabilised over longer sample of time, not pushing just trying to be creative here :slight_smile: Thanks in any case!

1 Like

Updated known rejection rates for East USA. Seems like East USA has high rejection rates.

If anyone is located in west USA, would be interested in hearing what your rejection rate is for Hashpool?

We’ll have to wait for a USA pool to go online. I know CMpool is currently re-working their pool, with currently an unknown timeframe on when they will be back up.

In the mean time, perhaps I’ll sacrifice my kd box to stay on Hashpool for 30 days, and get an average income afterwards…

Hashpool could potentially be a good pool for those located closer to Asia…

Only one way to fine out with low hashrates, and it’s just mining over time…

1 Like

are we going to stick it out? Otherwise I think we should all email 2miners and let them know that KDA needs another legit pool in the usa. Maybe we can get enough volume of people contacting and expressing interest.

Ill be switching my Box over this afternoon, Ill give a day or so and post my reject rates. Located in CA.

2 Likes