Hashpool Jump Start (KDA mining)

Lets keep the push going for Hashpool Jumpstart! Please commit your miners as soon as your able.

We should still be able to get 130 TH/s if the remaining continue the push. 130TH/s for 1-2 weeks should get us a good picture if Hashpool is healthy or not.

As Hashpools luck moves up and down, be prepared for low payout days followed by high payout days, and vice versa. After 1-2 weeks we can take an average of daily payout.

If your location is getting high rejection ratings after being on Hashpool for at least 1 hour, let me know with your location. (Don’t be alarmed if you get High reject rates when you just switch over. Let the miner mine for 1/2 hour to 1 hour. Reject rates should settle down. If not let me know.)

What we know on reject ratings,
East USA is not a good location - 20% reject rates
Central USA is reasonable at 4-5%
West USA is being determined
Europe - 2 %

Thanks for your commitment and help to decentralize KDA.

This data will be usefull regardless if Hashpool turns out good or bad.

Just got home and put mine on.
~25% reject on KD5
Firmware 2.1.6
Location California

~6% rejection on each of the 2 kd boxes
Firmware 2.1.3

I’ll hang out for a little bit. This is where I was the last time I switched back out to dxpool. ~63 TH in the pool.

2 Likes

Interesting,

Seems like KD5’s have an issue with Hashpool than… no matter the location.

All good data…

+1 KD5
I’ll go to buy next week
but we must do a telegram group for quick coordination!
(if already exist please give me the link, thanks!)

FYI, I sent messages to all those that committed (that have not reported in yet). Some are in different time zones, so hold in there for a day to see where our hashrates top out at.

For those whose rejection rate goes unreasonably high, we fully understand if you have to leave early.

I’ve switched my KD-Box. I’m on the East Coast US - so curious what the rejection rates will be but so far it’s low - 1.6% after 90 minutes.
Hashpool currently 78 th/s.

2 Likes

It’s looking like it’s a KD5 issue and not location issue…

1 Like

Nice! a wopping 69 th/s Looking good. I’m getting a 2.46% reject rate.

2 Likes

@blee3 and @JoeJoe , whats your KD boxes firmware version?

Thanks

2.1.1. I didn’t update to the latest - if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

1 Like

I’ll reload back to version 2.1.1 and compare rejection rates. Right now with 2.1.3 I’m getting 4-5% rejects. (KD box)

Worth looking into…

12.5 hrs in and mined .50 KDA at 3.1% rejection rate.

Holding steady and increasing… I will stay on for sure 1 week to see what average payouts are. When I was on poolflare, the payouts kept getting less and less, would like to see what happens.

1 Like

Ya, not so bad. I was on Poolflare before switching to Hashpool, and last two payment on Poolflare was around 0.58. Disappointing

Last 24 hrs I’m getting close results on Hashpool. Roughly 0.55 every 12 hours. This was with hashpools previous 24 hr average luck at 60%. Hashpools average luck has since gone up to 82%.

I don’t think I’ve missed out on much by switching to Hashpool thus far.

I wish I had two KD boxes to truly compare though….

Going to try and go back to the previous firmware update to see if rejections go down.

Currently 4-5% reject with latest firmware (2.1.3)

Others with KD boxes with 2.1.1 firmware are only getting reject rates of 2-3%. And they are located throughout the USA.

Those with KD5’s, may be worth trying previous firmware versions to see if rejection rates improve or not. (@Robert_Connolly )(@RVJV3000)

Yeah, the KD5 is horrible

Looks like its an issue between KD5’s and Hashpool. Careful about reloading previous firmware. I’ve been told that it can go bad. So if you decide to see if previous firmware versions reduce the rejections rates, do so at your own risk.

We fully understand if you dont want to take the risk.

I’ll let Hashpool know that there seems to be an issue with KD5’s and their pool…

1 Like

I took the risk and downgraded my KD box to firmware 2.1.1.

It has been hashing away for 5 hours and it’s rejection rate is currently 1.4%. It has been slowly going up though. So time will tell where it steadies out at.

But thus far it seems to have less rejections compared to when my KD box had the 2.1.3 firmware,(it’s rejection rate was 5%).

This is mining from Hashpool.

2 Likes

Day 2 of Hashpool. located in Midwest. first day was like .6 for a day. Luck has been low so far, when I first joined, it was at 58, now around 80

@SpragClutch I was getting 0.67 average twice daily the last week of a Poolflare. I’m surprised you got less than .6 the last two payments.

24 hrs now on Hashpool with the kd-box and am getting about 2% rejection. Perfectly acceptable. If we can now just get a handle on kd5 rejection…

2 Likes

It seems that Hashpool is shy to show some love today with luck of 30% so far.
Yesterday was not so bad, but it is variation we were expecting. . . let’s see how the day will close.

1 Like