Helium HNT hotspot miner VoskCoin Group Buy! 🎈

1x indoor Helium miner shipped to Ohio, USA

Count me in for sure. 6 indoor, and 4 outdoor for now. London Ontario Canada

Thanks Vosk!

I would be interested in 4 or 5 indoor miners to ship to Miami, FL

I’ll experiment with 3 of these, maybe 4, indoor shipped to California.

I have 2 currently. 1 at my house, 1 at my grandmas (down the street) I would love to buy as many as I can get my hands on for a reasonable price. I’m located in central California. There are currently 12 in my area and the lowest hotspot I’ve seen is doing .90-1.20 a day

Central California many as I can

Great write-up by @SojuSippa

1 Like

I have 3 on order from various suppliers.

I would be interested in:
3 outdoor miners
20 indoor miners
Shipped to New York

i would like 3x indoor miner shipped to Netherlands Europe

You betcha. I’m thinking 1 Indoor 1 outdoor, Indiana.
Of course, if the price is EXTRA great, we might pick up a few more.
We have a SynchroB on order currently.

I’d probably be interested for one indoor UK

Please read the update above regarding this potential group buy and VoskCoin edition – maybe it’s our fault that demand shot up :man_facepalming: lol our two recent videos combined for well over 100,000 views and thousands of orders for :balloon: Helium hotspot mining rigs

1 Like

I’ll take 50 RAK miners every quarter!!! I’ve been having a hard time contacting anyone at nebra or Cal-Chip! I’m in Colorado Springs, Denver and surrounding areas!

Vosk!!! Give me 3 indoor to Nevada USA. I would be interested in outdoor units as well but I need something in my hand first before I commit to more. Also will the money go through you or will we have our own promo code we enter into a box on someone’s website?

1 indoor and 1 outdoor, York PA
Will buy more as the area expands.
Currently only one other unit working.
Thank you

@VoskCoin With there being no group buy forthcoming, you might want to just lock this thread.

it’s a great experiment to see who reads the updates lol

BTW RAK update

2 Likes

I would be interested in 1 to 3 indoor units for Greater London, United Kingdom
I’m still investigating the potential of multiple units.

:white_check_mark:

Yep. One or two. Qld, Australia.

Let’s review my first Helium HNT hotspot miner! I’m earning over $50 a day mining Helium HNT and I explain how you can mine Helium profitably too!

1 Like