Helium HNT hotspot miner VoskCoin Group Buy! 🎈

4 indoor

i will take 3 for montreal quebec canada let go make it happen 2outdoor 1 ondoor

2 indoor Colorado Springs

Yes sirr, 3x indoor illinois

I’m interested in 3 indoor for Overland Park, KS

Sure I’d be down for it, one indoor US frequency shipped to CO

I’m in for 2 indoor shipped to Poland

4 indoor to Washington state

Awesome! Crypto has been fascinating, I’m about 4 months into this journey. Definitely want one, shipped to Michigan

1 Like

Love the channel. Jumped into mining…need these bad…please.the following:outdoor 2 indoor miners. Chicago illinois USA

Thanks and. Be well

Thanks VoskCoin team!!

Three, indoor, shipped to Massachusetts

Ugh… I’ve already pre ordered 4 indoor but delivery is June - July. I can cancel and order with you for sure if the delivery is earlier and the price is lower.
Southern California.

Yes I have one on order but would buy 2 more. 1 indoor and 1 outdoor. Shipped to Long Island NY.

Yes, 2 Indoor to Maryland, USA please

Update 2 04/09/2021

I have shared this exact thread with Nebra, Bobcat, SP (synchrobit partner), syncrob.it directly, and RAK. All of them have replied to the emails where I have explained and shared this thread, acknowledging receipt. That’s all of the current possible Helium hotspot manufacturers – no one has expressed interest in working with us other than Nebra at this time.
I would recommend you order from the above links and if we can get this to go through to expand your Helium HNT mining network with the VoskCoin groupbuy edition :smiley:

*synchrobit is pending reply(receipt) of thread

3 Likes

I’m in for 2 to Ontario Canada!

5x indoor shipped to Ohio

2 indoor to sweden

2x outdoor, shipped to UK please

2x indoor/or outdoor miners to Miami FL