Helium HNT hotspot miner VoskCoin Group Buy! 🎈

Hi! Big video
Dear Vosk, I really want to buy an ipollo miner g1 mini and a Helium Hotspot but Im from Mexico, pls help me or guide me. I really appreciete

1x to PDX. Let’s do this!

Great Idea Vosk! I would like to buy 2 Indoor Miners. Germany.

New follower here! Great videos man! Got me on the HNT train.

2 Indoor Units - Bay Area, CA

1 indoor unit, Houston, TX

2 unit to Vancouver, WA

Fala ai!
Já comprou!

Hi,
I am new here, my knowledge is ZERO, I need help to how I can start mining … I saw many videos but I think I fall in love with this type… better than trading all the day with hard emotion

I’m interested in a group buy. Does there need to be a certain amount of RAK V2 Heliums ordered?

2 indoor for michigna

I would be interested in buying a Nebra miner how would I go about this as I am new to this. Thank you

I would like to order 2 to Netherlands

How long does it take to get an outdoor one ?

to Nova Scotia Canada? also it says they are sold out can we still get them through this group order ? If so I will take 1 outdoor

There is no group order, people just don’t read the initial post.

thanks sorry I misread the post but saw all the other people placing a order. Does anyone know where the sign up or info is for the 200 miners VoskCoin mentioned in one of his last videos ?

I would be interested in buying 1 Bobcat (Euro version) thru Paypal if possible, for the UK.

Yes I would be interested in the HNT miner. I already purchased one a few days back on my own, but another one would be nice as well. Thanks Vosk !!!

I’m interested for sure. I purchased two miners before I saw this thread but would buy two more.

2x indoor Helium miners shipped to Michigan, USA