Helium Refuses to fix double billing

FYI !!! Here is a psa for you.

Helium won’t refund a billing error it’s systems made

I did a simple location change and was billed twice for the transaction.

instead of 1 transaction i’m seeing 2 entries for the same process , $20 instead of $10
the biggest insult is it took 5 months to “earn” this amount.

VERY SHADY Operation you have there Helium !!!

Wait, it took you 5 months to earn $20 worth??? Sounds like you’re not in an ideal location for Helium POC. It only takes me about 2-3 days to earn that amount. I’d consider selling your miner or at least giving your antenna a major upgrade!

Hey RetroParc
I have 1000mbs internet service broadband but when I do a speedtest I don’t get that reading.I had the provider engineer come check all out its delivering 1080mbs at Router.I check the PC Network card it can handle 1000mbs . Any idea what could be the cause Thank You.

All better, apparently a location change triggers 2 entries, a from location and a to location. but only 1 billing charge.

yeah, i live in a bowl, 7 miles in diameter but still a bowl with the only line of sight to my south.
to help overcome this issue, i upgraded to a 12 db directional pointed south and have it mounted on a 35ft mast and using 50ft of lmr-400 coax. at least now i’m seeing more activity and hnt generation up to about .07 per day