Hosting Service to Avoid

There is something wrong with you. A legitimate and decent businessman would have handled all this completely differently.
Your emails don’t have company footers or logos, addresses, etc. Your website also has the bare minimum. It looks like you’re doing the bare minimum to look like a business.

You’re also using my argumemts and language against me i.e using words you wouldn’t use… You can barely speak English by the looks of it, yet aline write it… 2nd language?

Now you’re threatening me and others?

And now I find out you’ve been scamming others. Think I dodged a bullet here.

I have better things to do with my time now. Can’t keep up with your constant spamming and posting our private correspondence in an order and edited to suit your arguments.

1 Like

oh jackpot… JUST what i was needing … TYVM bud

and you have no right to even be speaking here. expekting someone to plead for ur 6000 pennies. your the Nuub here. think im going to beg some pathetic hater. doing this from BEING DENIEED . DENIED FROM HOSTING. because YOU WERE obnoxious and condescending. and yes i can do WTF i want in my business. and not be told waht to do by haters like you . and just so u know. ima see you also quinn emanuel urquhart & sullivan llp offices has a office in london also and your gona join the bunch efamation, slander, malice in-law, actual malice,abuse, harassment , threats, intent to cause harm and financial loss to the business, Reckless disregard of the truth, False light . u shoulda kept ur mouth shut without knowing shit. just like the other guy who cried like a sissy when he got denied AND he was a scammer… YOU MUST BE ONE also … shit YOUR PROLY THE SAME DAMN PERSON. wow and these messages yall been writing telling eachother shit and what to say., fukn hell enjoy your day while u can., this i will enjoy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

and the police and lawyers already have mr wanab soldiers info . him i could care less about. and that fake other wana be. im still here right ? gee damn idiots… :rofl: :joy: keep on at it… gona cost u not me LOL

and you have no right to even be speaking here. expekting someone to plead for ur 6000 pennies. your the Nuub here. think im going to beg some pathetic hater. doing this from BEING DENIEED . DENIED FROM HOSTING. because YOU WERE obnoxious and condescending. and yes i can do WTF i want in my business. and not be told waht to do by haters like you . and just so u know. ima see you also quinn emanuel urquhart & sullivan llp offices has a office in london also and your gona join the bunch efamation, slander, malice in-law, actual malice,abuse, harassment , threats, intent to cause harm and financial loss to the business, Reckless disregard of the truth, False light . u shoulda kept ur mouth shut without knowing shit. just like the other guy who cried like a sissy when he got denied AND he was a scammer… YOU MUST BE ONE also … shit YOUR PROLY THE SAME DAMN PERSON. wow and these messages yall been writing telling eachother shit and what to say., fukn hell enjoy your day while u can., this i will enjoy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

and the police and lawyers already have mr wanab soldiers info . him i could care less about. and that fake other wana be. im still here right ? gee damn idiots… :rofl: :joy: keep on at it… gona cost u not me LOL @Schoolfit @Herr_Soldat aka MR WILSON fool self. either u can tell the truth or im about to post the ENTIRE PICTURES AND VIDEOS ON UR DUMBASS full of shit lies.ROFLLLMAO EVEN tho YOUR were never going to be or would have never made the CUT. to be a part , i wanted to say THANK YOU FOR POSTING the last part i was needing lol sweetness. made my day now . that what he posted there… wow. bet he wont post the whole chat , or hell make an excuse. BECAUSE HE LIED THROUGH whatever teeth he got left that didnt get knocked out by the 10mil long nose from all those lies ROFLMAO :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :ok_hand: :v: … I DONT ever delete anything. … ty again tho . theyll know who to thank lol. wow

What a shit show. Is this a place for the mentally ill @Master3004 ? What are you trying to accomplish here?

1 Like

Voting:

for master3004 to be banned from voskcoin?
Or to stay in a game?

2 Likes

Came to this conclusion after joining a day ago?

4 Likes

Do you think this has got out of control? Do you think anyone has misinterpreted what the other has said, y’know, got the wrong end of the stick?

What’s up with these new members joining in bashing @Master3004 ?

These are the same people that haven’t even purchased from @Master3004 or even have the audacity to hold a reasonable conversation with Steven without the buyer getting needy or overwhelmed causing a backfire.

As a buyer and seller, buyers that constantly nag to become a nuisance seem to show they feel entitled for faster shipments and services. It doesn’t work like that. So many people seem to show their emotions like a Salty Karen wanting to speak to a manager cause they can’t get it their way, this isn’t Burger King :crown::joy: back to the slogan “Have it your way”

Two sides to every story… I could understand if it was just one or two, but its a lot more than that.
But, everyone has an opinion. I am trying to smoothe things out, but do not go back on what I said and I will not spam the chat with images containing my personal information, in a selective way to manipulate the story line.

There are no other sellers with this dogma associated with then, none.

But, as said before, I am willing to take the higher ground and extend the hand…

He didn’t want to work with you, how would this thread change that. I’d drop it and move on and find someone that does.

As I said, two sides to every story. That decision was already made by me before he made that statement. Respectfully you have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway, I try to be the bigger person and make some sort of peace and you guys jump in and stir it all up? I suggest you move on and stop stirring it up. Enough has been said and dome already.

I’m sorry your feel bads got hurt. Want to hug it out?

Groan Really? Show me on a watch how long you’ve been an adult.

Come on, you’ll feel better after, I promise. The power of positivity. Bring it in.

arms wide open
Got to be better than ironing baby clothes!

That’s the spirit! Do yourself a favor and skip the ironing, the baby won’t notice

I’m not starting problems or taking sides but people do have good reason to use hosting. While person A’s power may be .10kwh others may be .20kwh. Especially on here where people come from other countries. Hell in some areas they are paying $4 for a liter of gas God only knows what they are paying for power. Just in the US the low I seen was Louisiana and high was Alaska or Hawaii three or four times that for power. Always remember people other than the person getting bashed read these threads.

My wife will!