I Was NOT Expecting This... Crypto Mining Farm Build Update 🪨

I’m building out a cryptocurrency mining farm powered by solar panels and Starlink internet, but it’s been a difficult process. Mining in Bitcoin in your home is pretty easy, but earning passive income at a larger scale is much more expensive to set up, and I have been blindsided. Subscribe! http://voskco.in/Sub

I understand Bitcoin mining, and the basics of building out the cryptocurrency mining farm infrastructure like the actual racks for miners, electricity, and internet but many costs I overlooked. I needed space, so I sought out a 100 acre parcel, to have plenty of space to build a solar powered Bitcoin mining farm, but with more acreage comes more expenses like a driveway to access the farm. My electric company is charging me to pull industrial grade electricity for my mining farm, three phase electricity. I am astonished at the price to pull hardwired cable internet, but fortunately, I have Starlink as an option and will be mining with Starlink at least to begin with. One thing often overlooked is the fact you need to be able to access your mining farm in any weather conditions, so if its raining and super muddy… a dirt path will not work. I am bringing in over 500 tons of gravel onto our 100 acre mining farm project, and due to insane inflation over the last year it is incredibly expensive and a much higher cost than I had anticipated. Let’s review what I am spending my money on to build a passive income Bitcoin generating mining farm, hopefully, this pays off!

Have some input on the Mining Shed? Help Us Build the Mining Shed 2.0!
My most recent mining farm update - DIY Bitcoin Mining Shed Update - YouTube
My plans for electricity within my crypto mining shed - Designing Electricity for a Bitcoin Crypto Mining Farm - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 I dumped gravel on my mining farm build
01:31 Hurdles I faced while building a mining farm
04:52 Gravel on my farm?
08:36 Pulling electricity on my farm
12:17 Pulling internet on my farm
14:54 It’s getting toasty!

Follow us on our official social media accounts - VoskCoin | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

I Was NOT Expecting This… Crypto Mining Farm Build Update 🪨

1 Like