I05 my experience with them

Lets continue then:

1. so tech its impossible to do what they sell
    I05 is a scam part 2 - The mythical downconverter revealed - YouTube

2. missing rewards channel now deleted (maybe because all received earnings :))

3. more ppl kicked out from raising questions … instead of debate !

4. “shiping begun” … like i told ya, some i05 friends/members will receive something, to “show proof” that they are legit, thats only for the show to go on …

5. “removed CC payments” “there appears to be an organized group that purchases, gets rewards paid out in BTC, and then they do a charge back on their card. This has caused to much trouble / loss of money for I05”

Dude, wake up, i said it already, you are eating what they talk, not what they should sell.
They pay “some” for more ppl to attract in this scam ! Maybe they pay you to keep post in here!

Sorry, I don’t FUD out of things…

I’m transparent in my experience, this is all that this thread is about… glad your’re sharing your findings as well but I hate one sided discussions too!

To be clear, to date,

-I’m 98% ROI’ed on what I invested.

-Nothing has shipped yet

-Although I’ve pretty much ROI’ed, There are rewards promised that have not been paid yet

-I’ll continue to update Here as things progress…

I am interested to see what COTX comes out with, as supposedly they are testing i05’s downconverter… none of the videos say it’s impossible to do…. And COTX for whatever reason has partnered with i05.

Yes there is a lot of people questioning i05’s downconverter… and rightfully so… and it will be interesting to see COTX findings in the end.

Time will tell, I’ve always said from the very beginning that this is a new project that comes with all the risks of new projects (they flop, they turn out to be scams, or they pull through and succeed)

Time will tell… I don’t have any intent in this thread to create FUD… or FOMO…. But, Just relate my experience… that’s all I’m doing.

Time will tell… and my experience will show that either they are a scam… or they are legit…

I’m pretty much ROI’ed… so I can afford to stick it out with i05.

Here is i05’s message concerning their workings with COTX and Downconverter, Its not official, but shows some verification of the DC working on the helium network… Posted on i05’s discord and by Jeromeyrome

“This is an email from COTX confirming that our DC is sending data packets on the Helium network, this is the display for their developer “People’s Open Lab””

COTX must know more to have partnered with i05… Everyone saying its not possible has no inside information or actual device in hand…

Then lets resume about my first talk in their channel, when i see same people from last year lifi-beam: why did they kick me instead of proving me wrong ?
Why they still kick members ?
Why they deleted the subchanel of persons missing rewards?
Why proof of earning only from 30 members instead of the 1500 gang ?
Why so many questions not answered about this project?
Why so many secrets?
Why no public faces?
Why such delays of everything?
I have more questions, but not for you, im glad you can still earn, for real. Do it while it lasts!

Hopefully I will be able to answer all those questions in time, my friend…

Let’s wait it out, I’m ROI’ed and can sit tight in the project.

I’ll let people know how it goes… If it goes well, Great! If not, no harm done,

I’m ROI’ed and others don’t need to join until they see how things play out…

Everyone can watch how it goes for me…

Time will tell…

Lets see what COTX finds and see why they partnered with i05…

Lets see if my items ship… and see the actual device and setup…

Lets see if all my backdated rewards are paid and rewards are paid consistently from here on out…

:wink:

Well, i want to be wrong, but if you can see orders will “arrive” at people most active in the channel … its a deja vu for me :)))
What i am trying to say is dont move like what they promote, like add or bring more members, just taste that feeling yourself. Or till its proven they are legit.
Its not ok to say: hey, members, bring more to this or earnings will be lower! Its the alarm of pyramid scheme!
Stay in there, test them, earn and when all the bells are gone you can bring more to the project :))

Keep an eye on COTX i05 thread on their Discord… Perhaps more will come out on i05’s downconverter and how it works… for the good or bad…

Quick update… 10/04/2022

No News, which in this case is not good for I05.

COTX has done as much as they are able on their side and is awaiting more information from I05… which has not come, nor seems to be coming…. With current information, COTX cannot confirm I05 devices work with heliums network.

No news on shipping if any of my devices.

Fixed Rewards have stopped.

Lots of promises that are being delayed…

For now this should be enough information for people to make an informed decision on I05.

Again, I’m ROI’ed and will stick it out in case they turn things around.

Im glad your a honest man and you have not lost money! Its a shame a lot of ppl will be without your luck! I felt it from the begining, like i described, first red flag was same people of an last year scam, similar bussines, lol - they act the same on the discord channel … Some of the members in there are not who told they are (stuff, friends…etc) …

I don’t think he didn’t lost money because he ordered devices that he didn’t yet received…

Update from i05,

From @Jeromeyrome:

Firstly and most importantly, rewards: Please do not lose focus on the fact that this project is underpinned by the variable rewards, these are the rewards that the majority of members qualify for. These rewards have, in the main been made on time, accurately and with a success rate of over 99%. Please also note that these payments have only been lower in value owing to the chargebacks made in the first weeks of the project once a number of users made ROI and above with the fixed rewards and the sink node bounties. We absolutely and categorically appreciate that the fixed rewards have been a mess but this mess will not be allowed to define the project either now or as it moves forward. Within the Discord there are 160 members who qualify for fixed rewards approximately, this is less than 0.5% of our overall customer base.

Secondly and in relation to Stripe. Very early on in the project Stripe decided to hold our payments for 90 days, this is a common practice from Stripe and a cursory web search would prove this to be factual. The owners of the company at this stage wished to pause all fixed rewards until the amounts were released by Stripe. The reason being that this increased our exposure to risk as we would now have to front the entire purchase of the hardware and also pay rewards with a major risk of chargebacks. It was me who personally intervened here to ensure that fixed rewards (and indeed all rewards) were paid with immediate effect, it was also me who encouraged the retention of Stripe as a payments provider, this despite the risk to the business in respect of liquidity. Had we wished to act fraudulently we would’ve a) Only used crypto payments or b) moved to only crypto payments when the hype was at it’s highest, but we did not. Stripe retain a connection to our bank account which enables them to make withdrawals as well as deposits and so even if they had paid out (which they have not) we would’ve still had the entire chargeback liability…

Thirdly, even simply totalling up the amounts posted in the “Flex” channel will give anybody a clear insight in to the value of rewards paid to date, this only covers a small percentage of the amounts paid as many do not flex or are not members of the Discord. Had we been inclined to try and “continue the scam” then we would’ve simply loaded the variable rewards with a high value to drive more uptake, thus continuing to give us liquidity to pay the fixed rewards as well. Fourth in respect of hardware variances, yes we are aware that the wearables are not as described. This is an issue we raised with the manufacturer and are waiting on a response which has been delayed owing to the public holiday in China. The wearables do still provide the network functionality we require however the additional functionality appears to be missing. Our remedy for this would’ve been and will be very simple, we will continue to ship the devices but would also refund the entire purchase price.

Fifth, the functionality of the network. Both myself and Maria have provided a number of documents outlining the channel frequencies on which DECT can operate, this includes the BLE 2.4GHz frequency channel as well as 16 others. I have long said to “not pay attention to the frequency” and instead the functionality of the multi-channel mesh network created by our devices. The sink nodes scan for devices on those channels every second and receive the data which is then committed to our GATT server. The GATT server filters by MAC address to obtain packets specific to our network. Sixth, you will note that in almost all instances where a refund has been requested or a chargeback issued we have made no attempt to request or try any recovery option for the rewards paid to date. In actual fact, the presence of the rewards being paid would, in most chargeback circumstances, be sufficient evidence to overturn any chargeback… continued

… that being said, we have no longer been challenging chargebacks on this basis, nor would we continue to do so. Seventh, paying rewards before hardware has been delivered was a choice we made ourselves in the creation stage of the project, despite the massive risk that this exposed us to, there are no other projects that offer this simply because of the risk exposure, we did so knowing that there were often major discrepancies in the shipping and manufacturing time of Chinese manufacturers as has been evidenced by the Helium problems amongst others. Eighth, the phone number on the bottom of our invoice, we acquired an english language outsourced customer helpline at the very start of the project, mainly because we were of the belief that this would better serve the majority of the customer base, that being said, this number was changed 3 weeks ago to our local Portugese number.

Ninth, I have seen some posts regarding “Bulgarians being blamed”. This requires some context. At the outset of the project I was approached by a member of the community to represent IO5 within a Bulgarian Telegram group for Helium. A large number of early adopters were from Bulgaria, mainly because of this. Unfortunately a number of members of this group took it upon themselves to conduct certain behaviour that caused significant damage to our project and it’s reputation, behaviour that we are still having to deal with the fall-out from. Some of this behaviour triggered a number of chargebacks which then flagged up with our Stripe Radar on a localised basis. There are a number of very positive and very patient Bulgarian members of the 1500 club who’s membership and participation we continue to value as highly as anybody else’s. Unfortunately the initial wave of chargebacks did eminate from there, hence why the Stripe Radar flagged the payments retrospectively, that is all. We do not believe that this contributed to chargebacks from other countries…

Save for when false information was shared with SMOKLM along with the users of this group in the early hours of this morning. Tenth, we have been unable to engage in certain activities to drive the uptake of the project, such as social media, marketing and the full press release of our investment because of the sheer volume of background noise, perpetrated by certain individuals who I won’t name, but you are all aware of who they are. Likewise plans to place employee information on the website was scaled back after a number of issues including the abuse Ava received and also the sexual comments that Maria has to endure on a daily basis.

Eleventh, there has been a monumental amount of FUD regarding our downconverter device. Firstly and for absolute clarity, a device that converts BLE to LoRa is not a technology that we have created, it exists in multiple forms already and the chipsets are produced by all the leading LoRa manufacturers including Semtech and RAK. I am personally staggered that so called “experts” have staked their entire reputation on discrediting the device without even bothering to conduct proper research or indeed ask us direct questions. We have offered the device to the main protagonists for free, however we have not yet had any word back from them. Likewise, COTX publicly verified that the device was transmitting packets to their open server, the reason we did not progress this further as of yet is because to comply with COTX requirements for the public display of this data we were required to provide information that fell within the scope of our IP, namely our message parser, we had to seek legal advice on this before being able to commit to providing the information and I don’t think that anybody with any knowledge of COTX’s history would be surprised with our caution at this stage. Twelfth, my now apparently infamous trip to China. I am staggered that this created as much noise as it did…

I was there to co-promote with a new supplier a range of additional devices for our network. Yes Discord is banned and yes a VPN is required however a VPN use would prohibit my ability to access other company functionality that was deemed as more crucial at the time. So where we are: 1) Anybody who wishes to obtain a refund can do so and, providing they go through the correct channels they will not be penalised in respect of us attempting to claw-back any rewards paid to date. 2) Anybody with a device that has shipped who wishes to leave the project can note that refunds, by law are allowed at any point up to 14 days after you receive the device and at any point up to the shipping notification actually stating movement. The only time a refund cannot be processed is when the package is in transit however providing you either refuse delivery or request a refund upon receipt this will be of course granted without penalty.

Anybody who received a device that did not comply with the description online when ordering can obtain a refund and retain the device providing you go through the proper channels. If you choose to chargeback then we do require the device to be returned to us. 4) Back-dated fixed rewards: The plan to deliver these via Coinbase has not changed, I apologise that these did not go as stated yesterday however this is a project that Maria wishes to be responsible for and see through from start to finish, it was me who basically forced her to go home yesterday as she was threatening to miss her youngest child’s birthday, I apologise that this was not communicated to you and for the distress that this caused, I was not aware of how specific the timeframes had been communicated. There is no lie in respect of how long it took us to clear the funds to Coinbase nor the additional KYC Coinbase required after we deposited an amount greater than our maximum daily deposit value… continued

Obviously the issue we have now is how many people waiting on fixed rewards have chargedback overnight when the server went in to a full meltdown. 5) Fixed rewards contract, as most of you know this is an outsourced task (partly because of our lack of crypto knowledge and partly from a legal perspective) we are provided with a timeframe from the dev team which is essentially when it will start and when they expect it to finish, we have always been told “at least 24 hours”. They have told us that the contract has started when it was supposed to and I have asked for an updated completion timeframe, this would be the point at which we would welcome queries over missing payments etc, this is how it has always been.

So how are we moving forward: Firstly we will be continuing with the Coinbase drop and this will now initially be limited to users within the 1500 group whom we know for absolute certainty have not started a chargeback. Secondly, the fixed rewards contract is ongoing, anybody who has charged back overnight we will ask for the most recent fixed rewards to be deducted from the value, note this is not all fixed rewards received to date. Thirdly, there are changes afoot within the business. The first is that I will begin to lead only the technical team and a COO will be installed to deliver the distributed hardware side of the project. This individual is coming from a company whom we now share some ownership with and is vastly more experienced than I at the consumer facing role. The second is that we will be allowing purchases from manufacturers directly so as to eliminate issues relating to shipping, these manufacturers will be represented within the Discord for direct questioning. We have brought onboard a social media executive who is currently curating our “look and feel”. She will be responsible for our strategy on all platforms including a video series and a properly managed Reddit account. Continued… We will be using a portion of our investment to support marketing activities to grow both sides of our business and you can expect us to become much more prominent across a number of platforms.

Our bluetooth marketing side of the business will be spun out and be headed up by an experienced executive with a strong background in the field and she will be bringing with her a number of country specific BDM’s to grow the sales of this particular section. This will hopefully deliver some “quick wins” that will be used to grow the treasury and improve variable rewards. We are working with some industry leaders to deliver some specific whitepapers relating to the BLE-LoRa technology so as to add some gravitas and social proof to what we are doing. So ultimately my message is this: If you have lost faith in the project then that is absolutely understandable and providing you obtain a refund through the correct channels, we will not seek to recoup any rewards paid to you, this leaves everybody in a position of positive return. If you have retained faith then firstly thank-you so much, I assure you that we will make this right, we will overcome these teething problems and we will deliver the network and rewards mechanism that we have promised.

That’s the current update @everyone (edited)

Short story is they are giving people who lost trust the chance to receive a full refund without deducting any rewards they may have received.

They are implanting some changes for the better.

And are going to make things right for those who stick around.

I’m planning on sticking through it. Will update as things progress…

Well, there are a lot of refunds asked but not offered. Also, COTX said bye to i05 … It appears that all signs show that this “project” is no longer wanted …

awesome rewards

I05 is a Flop. Period.

They keep saying they will get things right… but it’s pushed back continually…

If they ever make things right and uphold their promises, I will surly update here.

It seems like the discord is pretty dead. No responses from admins is awhile. The website is now expired. Definitely looks like it’s game over.

So after reading all this it almost seem like a repeat is happening with the project defli.networks could it possibly be and could it possibly be the same group?

same team was in that project, I knew it, i was right from the begining … and i fought about it :slight_smile:

I was just about to buy a Defli license. So is it definitely a scam? What about Crankk they also allow you to repurpose your HNT miner.