I'm new in crypto planing building rx580 rig

Whole rig. Found problem why Dont work all 6gpu it was on board video card driver problem

what coin are you mining Ethereum?

You should be getting around 30 MH per GPU with those cards

Yes on ethermine pool with claymore. Max wot I get on rig 70-71mhs around 11-12 per card

All 6 cards is runing now.testing minergate,claymore,nicehash get in all 3 same hash 70-71 hash :frowning:

And power in total claymore 510watts

Any idea how get around 30 per card?

try Phoenix miner it works better for me and I have AMD cards also then there is AMDMEMTWEAK I know how to do it in hiveOS but not minergate

check this out this article prob isn’t the right article for you but it should get you pointed in the right direction

this dude knows his stuff too maybe he can help you

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

On stock Rom I have 10mhs after mod 12 :smiley:

Problem solved get 29-31mhs. Problem was video drivers. Try 4 different driver old crimson and new adrenalin still was same even after flash bios not going up more 12mhs. I found in some forum try use crimson relive beta block chain drivers and result I get 31.3mhs per card. Plus use msiafterburner core voltage -150,power limit 0,core clock 1180,memory clock 2180

Fully running claymore ethermine. How about msiafterburner settings? Just try play little bit with lowering power consumption

there you go bro! I know you were so happy when you saw your hashrate triple haha

I see claymore have dual mining how to set-up it? Not much info in Google

you do not want to do that I was going to do it also but it messes up your ETH mining and will cause you more problems than it is worth

I got first payment from ethermine 0.05 eth :slight_smile: statistics show 0.36 eth monthly

last 2h notice 1 gpu start dropping hashrate from 31.086 to 22-24. looking at google found some forums talking about his problem with x16 pcie slot. will try to change in bios from auto to gen1 or gen2. in forum say possiblem motherboard swaping gen’s time to time and is reason hashrate changing. will try to swap to see or is different. checking mining history last 2h almost every 1-5min ratio jumping 186.048-179.764

so in tested 3 pools i earn 2.61usd in 17h41min its good. im choose some pools for testing done test for 3pools.pool-1 give 2.67usd in 24h,pool-2 give 2.91usd in 24h,pool-3 2.61usd in 17h41min. pools are choices with 0.001 payment as is easy to mine in 24h. moving now for pool-4. pool-4 is little different as payment coming every 12 and 24h is mean if rig earn 0.01 in example 18h like pool-3 payment will be after 24h including what was mine over 18h to 24h.

tell us what pools you tried and if you were able to find pools in the same country as you