Is asicmarketplace.com a Scam?

@VoskCoin any luck finding a little more about this asic Market place? If you go to Asicminervalue.com they are market as a trusted vendor. On the other hand, what does even mean?

Best regards

1 Like

I purchased 2 mini doge from asicmarketplace. Paid one time for everything, shipping, duties, etc. Actually arrived 1 day early. Both miners have been working away in my basement.

Iā€™m on the same page and hopefully wishing I did not get scammed as I ordered a miner from them last week but I have yet gotten a shipping confirmation from them. On their website it says new products ship out within 48-72hrs so hopefully I will get some type of information from them. I will keep you posted on whatā€™s my situation here. I know itā€™s tricky ordering from these places but I took my chance anyway.

1 Like

They do not shipping to Lithuania

Thank you Pedro

Hey guys,

Any update on if this company is legit?

1 Like

Hi
Have placed a small order, and let you guys know once / if it arrives.
Cheers

So I received my miner from Asicmarketplace.com today

5 Likes

thanks for that feedback :+1:

1 Like

Avoid purchasing from this companyā€¦ I purchased a Goldshell Doge Miner in July and it arrived in an unusable condition.
After sending hundreds of emails to both Goldshell and Asicmarketplace with both companies refusing to accept responsibility, I am left with a useless expensive aluminium box and $1,200 USD out of pocket.
Companies in China do not operate to the same professional standard as the rest of the world so I would advise anyone to avoid these companies and only purchase from European or American Companies where a warranty is honoured and any faulty item is exchanged.
I removed my original negative feedback from here under the illusion that this problem was going to be resolvedā€¦ dishonesty knows no bounds with these companies!

Brett - Whatā€™s the issue that youā€™re having? Is it a function of the mini-DOGE not hashing or is it a power supply issue? If the power supply, this is easily remedied (though at an extra cost to you if the vendor or Goldshell wonā€™t honor the warranty). If not the power supply, does the miner power up or not? If it does, did you check your ethernet connection? If ethernet connection is good (I had problems with a defective Cat6 cable once), did you try to upload the latest firmware? Some basic questions, but . . .

Brett, ā€¦ did you check the network switch? that can easy be replaced, did you check the firmware? that caused problems to many of us, did you check if there are any loos items inside the device before you turned it on for the firast time? had a loose heatsink that could be glued for only a few bucks.

If you want good custom service you may think twice before you buy from China. But think about, probably all the mining devices come (came) from China. No matter who is selling it.

1 Like

Unfortunately Yes, Almost all computer chips are manufactured in eastern Asia. Which means all the asics are also assembled over there as well. Given the political climate in china, from slave labor to talks of war, its uncertain to say whether or not that will be the case a decade from now. Even if a US company could start producing computer chips here, thereā€™s absolutely no way they could compete on price since China uses forced(slave) labor in a lot of the manufacturing sector. Free labor makes up for extra shipping costs hands down.

Hello, how has the hardware worked out?

So far so good Iā€™ve been running it for two days now with no issues

Hey everyone! New to the forum. If anyone reads this Iā€™d love to join the discord. So if you can share a link Iā€™d appreciate it!

Stumbled here as Iā€™m looking to buy some KD-box miners as my first experience in mining and Iā€™m looking where to buy. Itā€™s sold out on gold shell. So yā€™all have any other trustworthy recommendations?

Iā€™ve seen asicmarketplace but I really havenā€™t seen any trustworthy reviews. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BEWARE! This user created account the same day he posted the review for AsicMarketplace

1 Like

This user also created his account the same day heā€™s commenting, beware!

I see a lot of ambiguity with AsicMarketplace, not enough information. They change prices when you place an order, they also add shipping costs but have it all over their website that shipping is freeā€¦ Shady to say the leastā€¦ Need a lot more information, and now after reading all the fake reviews made here by brand new users and also on TrustPilot, I wont be making my test order with them, sorry guys canā€™t vouch for them at all! Iā€™d even suggest staying away

1 Like

I know this place looks shady I can personally say I purchased from them and received my miner about a week from ordering. I felt the same way and took a chance and ordered anyway, pay almost double the price from what goldshell was selling them for which I think was around $750 usd but I pay 1300 for mine. I felt robbed as I purchased it but I wasnā€™t sure if goldshelll was going to have any In stock so I took a chance.

2 Likes