Is asicmarketplace.com a Scam?

Here is where I am at with asicmarketplace. On sept 2,21 my wired payment was received for a mini doge miner. The miner was received about a week later, in good condition and is currently mining. I ordered the mini doge as a test to see if they were a valid company.

So the next step was to order a Bitman S19J, what I really wanted. The order was placed on Sept 29, money wired on sept 30th. Unfortunately oct 1-7 was a national Chinese holiday. And my funds were not acknowledged to of been received until oct 12th. It is Oct 15th and still the order is labeled as processing. This delay seriously puts in doubt whether they will be used again.

When/if it arrives I’ll update this post

1 Like

Did your order ship yet? I placed an order on sept 29th and it still shows processing.

Hey Dudes, I’m looking for a Bitmain Antminer S17 should I wait for asicminermarketplace to restock, or does anyone recommend another company to order from I would like not to pay more than $2,500 if possible.

Thanks

Still waiting, but expected shipping date is end of october. Will post once received (or not received)

Just recieved an email notice that as of today, Oct 19 2021, the miner has shipped.

1 Like

Which miner did you order?

I am a new user and have just ordered a dodge mini miner. I just received a confirmation that they received my payment, I am now waiting for shipping confirmation. It has only been 10 hours since I ordered. I will keep this thread informed through the process. Hopefully it goes well!

Any update on this?

Ok so 78 hours since my order, I finally received a ups tracking number. When I tracked the package a few minutes ago, it says label created. I will update tomorrow but I believe it is Sunday across s the pond.

Just checked the tracking number again and it says it has shipped and due to arrive on October 26!

What are you getting for LTC and Doge payout per day?

Every five days I get about 4.50 for lite coin in total and about 40doge coins

1 Like

Nice thanks!

Hi, is that the profit with a Goldshell mini doge?

I think he means like .045 lite coin but the dodge sounds right

It is Oct 25th and the miner has just arrived.

2 Likes

Yay!! Happy mining

My dodge mini miner is in Alaska right now according to the UPS tracking number.

Ok I got the miner but they gave me a power supply that has four connectors on it. That sounds good because it looked like I could do a few or more mini miners on it but when I plugged it in it came on for a few seconds and then shut down with an led over an exclamation point. Anyone know what that means ? So as of now I have contacted asic marketplace and am waiting for a response. Don’t know if the miner works or not. I have no other power supply to test it. Update, for some reason it is working now.

Yes that is profit but correction the lite coin is about .45