Is asicmarketplace.com a Scam?

Happy to see others receiving their order from asicmarketplace. We need to spread legitimate vendors to others.

1 Like

Ok. So a bit worried. I wired the money for my miner to this company. They answered during the payment process and when they got a tracking number. But the tracking(DHL) says the label has been created but the item has not been received. I cannot get a hold of anyone from this site. Trying twitter and might make a new email to see if they answer. Big purchase. Not looking good. It was ordered on the 26th of October.

Also in email I never got a name of employee on the “regards” or phone number

why yall keep doing that idk when im offering my assistance for a donation to get what yall need lol

Their prices are way too expensive!

I have no clue on your situation, but I can tell you I have done business with alot of chinese direct in China for the last 10 years. While they do business very strange compared to americans especially, they do get the business end done. They will communicate to the point of money in the bank… then it is like what happen. Then what was promised next day shipping becomes 2 weeks later, but it does eventually ship and DHL does show up. Hopefully you will have that ‘delayed’ experience and please do come back and update us as bad as it will feel saying you lost $7k. I have lost $2K on a transaction on paypal in the past so I know the feeling. This transaction was with a rip off artist american.

1 Like

Don’t be so quick to call someone or a company a scam just because you didn’t get what you wanted. you’re probably the type of person who gets mad if someone doesn’t act the way you them to. You’re order was on the 26th for goodness! wow…it’s people like you that makes legitimate sellers look bad. You’re nothing but a number to this company. they don’t care about your measly 7K and your business. I’ve been doing some research and these chinese companies may look shady but it’s just the way they conduct their business. it’s not like you bought from a random company on alibaba selling a 10K machine for 2K. Be patient and wait. Many have received their goods.

Any more updates on the post ? I’m interested in ordering myself

www.asicmarketplace.com is not a scam. that is the update.

2 Likes

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I received my kd boxes from www.asicmarketplace.com this afternoon. Bought them when it was $2400 each. I did have to pay duty fee but it was just $125. This company is not a scam. It is a legit company. you just have to be patient.

1 Like

8! Nice score. Congrats. I’d be able to put one of the little buggers in every room of my house. I can just imagine the conversation if I tried to setup 8 in my place . . . “But honey, they don’t make THAT much noise. And they do their small part to help heat the house! . . . even though we live in Florida!”.

By the looks of the epoxy flooring and the 24-port switch, seems like they’ll be living in your garage.

Yes, I will be setting these up in my garage. I have two little kids in my house, so I try to put these as far away from them as possible lol

1 Like

Hang on . . . . you mean that you don’t want them colored with crayons? Or disconnected and turned into building bricks? :grin:

1 Like

my little one once broke the fan of an antminer l3+ thinking that it was one of those small portable fan you come across during summer season. he was like “why is this fan so heavy”? :joy:

Really they want $9300 now :weary:

How long can you mine with the kd box?

In 3 more weeks it will be another $500 the way Crypto is exploding this end of 2021

Is it worth buying it ? Im new to mining and im looking for a miner at the moment

UPDATE: Big one here and correction on other posts. Miner is in rated at 85TH running currently at 84TH! Outstanding! Will be moving forward with my bigger order of 10 1246s. Customer service could use some work but they did hold there end of the bargain! Good company to trust with purchase. I have not tried others. But Asicmarket place is good :+1:t2:

1 Like