Is the badgerlandcrypto Supplier Legit?

Does anyone in the community have first hand experience buying ASIC’s from badgerlandcrypto ?

well they accept credit cards, so if you have any issues you have that to protects yourself. but from all ive seen they are. (though i have not used them myself)

Lol seems like another fake shilled account that popped up but who’s to say what’s what or real anymore. you can’t go off of a couple loose post which come off worse than if someone’s mother sent praise for her son anonymously in a local forum.

I will say in my interactions with the account owner I was awaiting payment from them for a machine which we had agreed he would buy only to end up ignored and blocked… granted I can be overbearing especially given my current state of affairs lol. Just doesn’t add up or match what I was being fed. If what was being fed to me was legit than there was zero percent chance a resaler would of turned down the risk free opportunity that was discussed

Thanks y2kanonomous, the credit card usage is good advice. I’ll give it a shot and let you guys know how it goes.

Did you attack and threaten him like you did when contacting us? if so I’m not surprised… What’s the saying? You get more bee with honey…

1 Like

Huh ? Attacked ? Threatened ? I don’t believe this is the case but if it somehow is or was than I’ll be the first to offer you an apology

dont respond or acknowledge swapp, he will keep popping up if people keep starting it with him.

4 Likes

@mds1303 and @L-82 have each purchased miners and have left great reviews for me - VoskCoin Seller Review Thread:

I swore I wouldn’t respond to @Swapp but this is interfering with the business I’m trying to grow. When I reached out to you I was only trying to help you by suggesting you lower your price so you could sell them quickly. Then all of a sudden I was presented with a deal that was too good to be true by someone who was desperate. If legit, my loss. But if something is too good to be true and when someone seems as desperate to complete a deal as you were I have to bow out. Again. My loss if legit. I hold absolutely no ill will towards you but I have scrapped and hustled to get my fledgling business to where it is and want to get my side of the story out there. Hopefully you can understand and respect where I’m coming from and leave it at that.

5 Likes

Sorta like I asked to be respected and heard by the masses after doing no one wrong or any harm, all I did was share the truth and a situation in full transparency. I shouldn’t of even been the one having to sacrifice or ask anyone for help during all of that but me being the type of person I am puts people before money, and others often before myself. Sorry but where I come from you have to give a little to get a little hence the “too good to be true” in ur eyes. Fairly certain I did nothing more once again than share my experience, at no point did I come out and call you a scam or w/e

Also I’m referring to the conversation that was had on Fb not here

Whiny bstrd.

This buffoon is simply like a spot on your arse you can’t get rid of. I hope the moron hasn’t impacted you too much.

He is simply best ignored as I’m sure all will see he’s obviously got issues with his random ranting that makes no sense to man or beast.

It’s a shame as fools like this really drag down the good spirit of this forum.

4 Likes

Hahaha dude gtfoh

I just have to respond to this and confirm that @badgerlandcrypto is legit and he is very open in his communication. I purchased a miner from him and he was more than honest with the prices dropping as fast as they did, he made adjustments to the sale price as it was falling. Took pictures and sent tracking details to me to help confirm that he was legit. I’m actually looking at purchasing a couple more miners and will only go with badgerlandcrypto. Just want to do a shout-out that if you are in the market check him out, legit 100%!

3 Likes

Not yet. I will be soon. I am still waiting on a one more component of my construction project to be completed before I begin purchasing miners.

1 Like

You just pushed yourself into a pseudo hole my dawg :popcorn:

1 Like

Huhhhh whuut?

I can confirm badgerlandcrypto is legit

1 Like

They are a member of this forum. I haven’t bought anything from them yet, but some people have from here. I have talked with them and are very helpful wether you buy from them or not :grin:

His website is very easy to use, it is regularly updated, and his prices are very reasonable. I have talked with him and asked questions about mining, as I just recently started mining with asic miners. He said if I ever needed any help setting them up or just had questions to message him and he would help out. It is a family run business which is what I prefer to deal with. I haven’t bought anything yet because my crypto is tied up in my one wallet because of the etherium change coming up.

How about NOOO!!!
pinky to the lip like Dr. Evil
Scotty DON’T!