Is the CK5 profitable in 2022?

don’t give up too early. stay patient. I mined less than 1500 coins during my first 2 days and it jumped to 4000 plus coins. it has large swings so patience is the key.

2 Likes

Good looking out!! I’m going to roll it for a few weeks and see!!

2 Likes

Umm I think I got a block already!! This is wild. In your block reward that is what you’re making right or?

1 Like

That is awesome! Yes, that’s what it is. Keep it up!

1 Like

It looks like 2miners.com only supports wallets from Binance, HotBit.io, and Gate.io…is that correct?

I don’t know about that but I send all my ckb to my neuron wallet. No problems so far.

@cryptominernv I just sent you a PM

This should be pinned or something!!! I wish I been doing it this way. I’m getting 2 times the amount I was getting. Also the rejection is a lot lower :man_facepalming:t4:. I know it could go down but damn.

1 Like

Same here.best way to use your miner to generate income during this time

@SmittyBoi215 I don’t think that is correct. On your dashboard directly to the right of the “Block Reward” box is another box that says “Blocks Last 24 Hrs”. If that is “0” then you haven’t mined a block in the last 24hrs. The “Block Reward” box just states the reward you would get if you mined the next block. I could be wrong on this so maybe @cryptominernv can clarify this?

That is the prize you get if you are the one to mine the next block. Block rewards will change constantly throughout the day.

Yep, that is what I thought. The far left quadrant of boxes on your dashboard is where you see if you have successfully mined anything, not the “Block Reward” box.

The 2miners dashboard actually has some quite useful information that can be analyzed to assist in making an educated decision in whether or not it is a good fit for your mining operation. I’ll use the below screenshot of the top miner (judge purely on hashrate) to point out a couple things.

First we can see they have 8 miners connected to the pool all of which are connected to a single wallet. Their total hashing power is 96.55TH. 8 miners divided by 96.55TH tells us that their average miner is putting out just over 12TH. This is what the CK5 puts out so I am going to assume their farm consists of 8 CK5’s.

Next we can see they have successfully mined 129 blocks in the last 30 days. This means they are averaging 4.3 blocks (129/30) successfully mined per day using all 8 miners. 8 miners getting 4.3 blocks per day equals .54 blocks per day per miner. Since 2miners pays out only if you successfully mine a single whole block, we can safely say this mining operation is averaging a single block mined per CK5 every 2 days.

If my above analysis is correct, you can expect to average a single block mined every 2 days with a CK5 using the 2miners Solo. As @cryptominernv said earlier, the block size changes throughout the day so the block you mine may be 1600 CKB, 3000 CKB, or anything in between!

3 Likes

Yep that’s correct just so happens I actually did get the block and other one the first 24hrs of SOLO mining.

That’s awesome @SmittyBoi215 !!! Have you had similar results since then?

Yes it’s still smashing what I was getting on F2Pool

1 Like

Just started my solo mining on my CK6. We’ll see how this goes!

So if I’ve mined solo for 2 days and still haven’t received a block reward, maybe it isn’t worth it?

I coincidentally started solo-ing my CK5 around the same time you did, according to your post – no rewards yet either. I would stick with it for at least a week before quitting; two weeks if you can bear it. There will be days that you hit more than one…

1 Like