Is this a scam website?

Hey mining friends! Have any of you bought a miner from this website? I am not sure if they are legit or not?

Looking at the prices, I would say scam

How about this one? It does look legit but the prices are low as well.

https://powerstripe.com/product-category/mining-machines/asicminer/

1 Like

Honestly its hard to say. they say they are in CA and they take credit card.

which should be good, right?
With a credit card I can get my money back. Also, they say they have warranty and refund policies. What do you think?

I’m still skeptical and they don’t seem to have anything in stock. What are you looking to buy?

By in stock I mean ASIC machines

I want to buy Bitmain L7 9.5 and Bitmain D7 1286. They have pretty good prices there, they also accept AMEX at the warehouse when you are picking up the orders.

I found this site as well for Goldshell KD 5, but I am not sure of it either

If you can recommend a good supplier for any of those 3, I’d very much appreciate it.

It looks legit and the google earth shows a industry property. When you look up the address the build was up for sale or lease and now it occupied but it doesn’t say Powerstripe any where. I like the fact that you only put down 25% then pay the rest after they get the order shipped out. Other sites dont do that. I found one that will give you a 15% discount on your first order and I’m still schematically about this one as well but Voskcoin is on the site.
Evominers

A KD5 for $5100 has to be a scam. Goldshell sells them for $10,500 and they are the manufacturer.

Is Vosk really a customer or did they just make that up? I haven’t seen where Vosk has said anything about evo on any video. The prices are extremely low which throws alot of red flags for me

Yeah I would want to hear it from Vosk first…I will look into it more. I wish there was a way to back check these sites some how to see if they are a front for scamming.

я тоже пришел сюда в поиске информации по powerstripe.com
очень мало информации в сети об этой компании. хотел купить rtx3090 у них. цены очень вкусные, но что то попахивает наеДаловом! )

Right???

And

L7 are $13K/$14K
E9 is $22K

@VoskCoin can you verify?

have anyone bought from Arigminertech.com, are they legit, when pulled the address on google map, looks sus. looking for Goldshell-KD2 or KD5, any suggestion.

I am doing a transaction with them but will only use escrow or credit card. They seem to be ok, although their credit card processing “isnt working”. i told them i wont pay with crypto and they offered escrow. We will see.

The site is a scam, the reviews are fake, paypal not accepted, credit error and really only forced to do crypto and I’m sure the escrow is going to be fake too.

Google search the reviews you’ll see some of them are copy pasted from other sources like ebay.

1 Like

please share your experience how did it go with Arigminertech.com.

I would very much like to know how your escrow transaction went with Arigminertech.com. I was looking at buying from them as well. this is my first ever experience in getting into mining and everything feels like its a scam.

Yes, please share your experience. I want to order from this website, not sure if it’s legit.