Just got my miners all set up

I brand new to mining and stumbled upon voskcoin on YouTube. I got on this platform and have had nothing but kindness shown to me. @Master3004 was kind enough to sell me a couple antminer L3+ and get me all set up. If you haven’t bought from this guy I highly recommend him. He really knows his stuff. Quick easy transaction. Thanks for all the help @Master3004

14 Likes

your welcome

6 Likes

How long did it take for shipping with you?

diffrent when he buys my own equipment vs buying from suppliers!

2 Likes

@Travis how long until your miner was shipped? It looks like you joined on Dec 2, which means if you ordered from him the day you joined it only took 8 days total. Pretty fast from China to Iowa

2 Likes

@TommyKnocker95 is there an issue your having ? you ordered 3-4 days ago. dont expect something to pop up in your lap like magic. and HIS WAS SHIPPED from the USA . so please inform your self before making those statements

Accepted on December 9, 2021

2 Likes

I’m waiting on a new CK5 from him as well… I’ve ordered several from other suppliers in Hong Kong and it can be a minute with customs.

2 Likes

@Master3004 no offense to you sir. I am new to this and trying to inform my self. That is why I am asking @Travis these questions. It’s just to learn.

3 Likes

no problem , all good.

2 Likes

Shipping was all goofy for me because I ordered one and then another one. It was my fault and @master3004 was nice enough to combine shipping for me. I actually joined voscointalk after I had done some research. It’s not really about the time it takes to get it but the cost involved to get started. I wanted to find a way to have some passive income and I believe this may be a good choice. I reached out and lucky for me he had some in stock. I have them running for a day and a half now and they are working. Now I want to get more.

4 Likes

I’m new to mining as well. I can say @Master3004 helped me fine tune some L3s remotely, which took maybe 4/5 hours in total. I sent him a couple hundred bucks for his time and as a thank you, but I can say he was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. While he may be a little rough around the edges—haha—from my experience he is an all-around good guy and well intentioned. Thanks @Master3004!

5 Likes

:man_shrugging: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

lol appreciate it…

1 Like

Yeah. I get it. I thought I remember you saying you ended up going elsewhere for an S19. So you ended up buying a miner from him? Which one did you end up getting?

Sounds great! Yeah mine are coming from China so they will take quite a bit longer. It even sure of the timeline at this point. Ha. Hoping to get the shipped by Christmas but who knows.

He Definitely has better prices, but I just have to wait a bit longer for my miner.

1 Like

Hello guys new here with mining and all. Has anyone ever did any business with solockpool.us? I couldn’t find any reviews on them.

hada get some more juice

3 Likes

They’re fake …based in Amsterdam. Look up their web address IP and you can geolocate it.

3 Likes