Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

I have posted on several VoskCoin threads but not on this one. Some have asked if anyone has purchased from Master3004 and I have. Steve is straight up honest and really quite easy to get along with. If he has the machines, he tells you. If he doesn’t, he tells you. If you are new to crypto mining like I am, the payment process can be odd but Steve walks you through it. My buying experience with Master3004 has been 100% positive and looking forward to buying a new machine from him ASAP.

6 Likes

How long did it take you to get the machines starting the payment day?

Two weeks but Steve had a machine in stock.

i bought from master3004 5 weeks ago and im still waiting for my kd boxes. i got no tracking or testing video so far

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your situation. It seems like there are many on this forum that have waited for weeks to receive their miner(s) but haven’t received anything yet. Can you give the community more info?

obviously . there were only a few that went out last week. and even posted on here also. and some got sent items i had here myself… so quit stirring up stuff

theres plenty review everywhere…

Few over the span of 5 weeks…hmmm…

month and half. considering they were waiting on near 100 orders… yea… glad i didn’t do what i was going to for u also. would explain why u constantly instigating stuff … all good tho

is what caused delay

Oh, you mean the one kd box you never ordered back on october 30th? Yea, I was the fortunate one because i paid with my credit card, so i got my money back. I’m not instigating anything. I’m simply replying to member’s concerns. Who would not be worried after spending thousands on a device? Oh and that whatsapp chat, maybe i could just add one of my friend to act as a supplier so that i can show the community that I’m legit….lol i hope the community is smarter than this…

Yeah I ordered from Master near the end of November and still don’t have a single update on the status of my order. Every time I ask for updates on it he just links me his youtube testing videos that are at this point 2 weeks old. All I want is a legitimate update on what is going on rather than the same excuses and videos being linked to me. I was told shipping would take ‘3 weeks, holidays might add another’ and it’s been 5 weeks today. Really sad stuff going on here as he was vouched for by a lot of reputable and active members of Vosk.

1 Like

I just started this mining thing in November and wanted to share some feedback and experience from a newbie that like most of the new guys was hesitant to make purchases due to all the scamming out there. Being a newbie I decided to start slow and invest what I could lose, this forum has been incredibly helpful, and I would suggest to anyone starting off to read and research for a while before jumping in.

Starting off I followed Vosk’s video on setting up electrical for the miners, I also followed this Volts Amps Watts Meter RV Generator Load Meter Build - YouTube to create a power meter off the PDU I have, so far it’s been working great although the my manufacturing could’ve been a little better.

So as of right now I have only purchased antminer L3’s, as I said I’m starting out and didn’t want to break the bank. My first experience was ordering from bt-miners.com which accepted credit cards, I did receive the used L3 in about 3 weeks but it did need some cleanup to be performed, there was a lot of dust and crap inside the miner. Once cleaned up the miner has been running for almost 2 months non-stop. At first I did have an issue with connecting the miner to the net, so I reached out to bt-miners.com for help. They offered the ability to schedule a 30 or 60 minute zoom session which was nice. They were unable to help and shortly after reading in this forum I believe I found the solution, just a privacy setting in my router.

My second L3 I got from Aaron @Aaron_Raycove at https://bigskyasics.com/, I found him on this site as all the one’s I purchased from. The miner came in probably a little over 3 weeks and was clean, looked like a refurb which means a new case and cables, and clean inside. I was also able to pay with a credit card for this purchase as well. I did have an issue with one of the hash boards and Aaron said I could return the whole miner or just the card and he would send me a new on.

My most recent L3 purchase was with Steve @Master3004, it came in probably on the back side of 3 weeks but like Aaron’s L3 was a clean machine, for this one I had to pay in crypto. I did have a bad hash board, however this is a used machine I was buying and you have to expect things like that to happen. Steve did send me testing video’s on the machine working as expected, so all I can assume is something happened in shipping. Once I pulled the hash card I did notice a broken patch wire. But before I found this out Steve spend about 2 hours on the phone with me to try and solve the problem. Once I showed him the broken wire on the board he sent me a new hash board to try. This miner is now up and running fine with the other 2 I have.

For a newbie I consider myself luck with my purchases so far and thank the forum for making this possible. I would like to thank both Steve and Aaron for their service after the sale, real stand up guys. Looking forward to my next larger purchase.

3 Likes

This is exactly what I’m looking for too lol. Who has ordered and a supplier here, received the order and everything is working great. Seems simple to answer. Lol

1 Like

oh yea… anytime ty

and the one u mean WHERE suareup is holding the monbey for … so yea how can i order something that i never got the moeny to pay with. and u know that

would be cool if @VoskCoin takes a closer look at all this

2 Likes

Hey everyone I’ve only been officially been a Member in the forums and discord for a few months but have been following crypto and watching voskcoin YouTube for a while, so let me point that out upfront before you start thinking this is a BS review. I’ve been wanting to mine and get more into crypto for a while and have been doing my research. I finally took the plunge over the past few months and been waiting to start mining…. the first thing I did was look on the voskcoin discord channel and elsewhere for a few people that I could chat with about buying equipment. Obviously it’s a jungle out there!

I try to be pretty security conscious but despite that I almost got scammed once(the scam worked but PayPal refunded me) that was unrelated to anyone in this forum. So I was initially concerned about buying direct from someone in a forum versus eBay etc but after looking at the price premiums on eBay and reading all the reviews and talking to people that had positive experiences on this site about the different equipment suppliers I decided to give it a shot.

I wanted to offer a brief summary of my ongoing experience dealing with master3004. My intent with this review is to provide others a bit of my experience and perhaps an additional data point for others that may help clear up some of the concerns about purchasing from him or some of the other legit suppliers on this website. I get it we all have to be careful and there are shipping delays and other matters that are out of our control at times whether you are a buyer or a seller. Hopefully by openly sharing our experiences with different suppliers we can increase confidence of purchasing with the legit suppliers and rapidly identify the scammers.

Before purchasing I messaged with two separate people who had previously purchased and received equipment from master3004. That plus the reviews I read plus a few phone calls with him gave me comfort to do an initial order. For my first order I purchased five L3+s a while ago. For my second order I placed two KD2. On both occasions Steve has been a easy to deal with and has given me a lot of good advice on operating mining equipment that I’m sure would have taken Me a long time to learn on my own. So far the experience has been super positive and I highly recommend him.

To be clear At this time I’ve placed my two orders and am waiting for my equipment. I will post again after I receive it.

4 Likes

Official complaints should be sent to BBB I can verify his name is real and his business license is based out of Georgja, website links to his name.

Crypto MinerNV should be banned from this site. Hes nothing but negative, No real name, 4 or 5 fake names, weird ebay transactions, not registered as a business in any state. Its unfortunate that this is the first thread I logged onto when I first came in. Its been bad experience.

This thread is toxic.

you can say that again.

@cryptominernv oh the one u initiated a chargeback on, before my supplier even got it… even tho it stated NO REFUNDS ON ANY ORDERs… especialy preorders, thats fraud myfriend. considering u signed for it… youll see

i hope he has a business license LOL… State law requires that every person or entity doing business in the state of Nevada obtain a business license annually

wonder if thats right @cryptominernv Martin Choi 825 Adagio St Henderson, Nevada 89052 United States

say whatever

hope u got ur papers in order lol