Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

you can say that again.

@cryptominernv oh the one u initiated a chargeback on, before my supplier even got it… even tho it stated NO REFUNDS ON ANY ORDERs… especialy preorders, thats fraud myfriend. considering u signed for it… youll see

i hope he has a business license LOL… State law requires that every person or entity doing business in the state of Nevada obtain a business license annually

wonder if thats right @cryptominernv Martin Choi 825 Adagio St Henderson, Nevada 89052 United States

say whatever

hope u got ur papers in order lol

Hey @Master3004, thanks for sharing my personal info to the public on my behalf I appreciate that! lol. I’m very transparent with all my buyers, so I have nothing to hide and lie unlike you! In response to your concern about my business operation here in Nevada, you don’t have to worry about that cause I’m doing everything legally LOL

I got a nice rebuttal coming for you, don’t worry about it lol. All the screenshots of our conversations here in voskcoin forum. I can’t believe I’m even wasting my time on this clown and his multiple fake accounts here on voskcoin, but I’ll do this for the community.

aww someone mad lool. roflmao… gues yall werent posting mine the other day :rofl: its alright kid… youl live

ill consider that you threatening me… ty

and gues no one does it right… gues u know waht everyone does, how they do it what

Thank you for giving me insights on what I should do such as taking screenshots and saving all conversations…You’re right. People like you don’t give a crap about anyone…that’s why you just give out other person’s info without his permission right? Don’t you think this goes against what you told me how you didn’t want to give out your customer’s info to square, so they shut you down? Hmmm…seriously Steven? Do you honestly think you can hide behind your Terms and Conditions? Good luck with that LOL. You should be more worried about you and your fake operation you’re running here on voskcoin with your multiple fake accounts than worrying about how I operate my business here in Nevada. I got all my eggs in order, don’t you worry about that.

Really? Is it really a fraud? LOL. Filing a chargeback when no items have been received? To me, it looks like you’re the one running a fraud operation hiding behind the “NO REFUNDS ON ANY ORDERS” policy.

In response to this, here you go.

Oh, wait Steven, so apparently this refund was done by you right? You said it yourself, am I correct? @Master3004

I wonder who initiated this refund? Can you tell me @Master3004 STEVEN? Were you drunk this day to remember what had happened?

So I wonder who told me to initiate a chargeback? Well, all i see is @Master3004. Do you see someone else other than yourself STEVEN?

Hmmmm so regards to chargeback, I guess I was exchanging emails with someone other than @Master3004 STEVEN DRAWDY? Maybe it was STEPHEN DRAWDY OR STEVE DRAWDY. Maybe you were too drunk that day to remember? Who knows?

Yea, for someone who makes more money in a day than what I make in a year, you coming at me for $3073? A money that you claim that it wasn’t even sent to your “supplier” in China? Do you honestly really think you have a case against me here after all this?

From the way you show your level of immaturity on this forum, I seriously feel bad for everyone who has done any business transactions with you.

@MissVosk @TommyKnocker95 @Carl_Canady @sc360mine @dawg @jtasters @Talbertc6 @jonas @ak47

I always thought having multiple re-sellers would always bring healthy competition between them but it doesn’t look like it’s going in the right way.
@Master3004 and @cryptominernv can we please stop this and move on? as it will only bring negativity in this awesome community which I learned more than I thought.

Thanks.

2 Likes

The man has a chip on his shoulder and knows his time is running out. He claims that it’s due to violation of privacy act. haha sure…Square already has all the customer’s info right when you input into the system. I wouldn’t be surprised if square had intentionally closed his merchant account for possible money laundering especially if you consider his trouble with the law in the past.

What a sh!t show! Gonna make myself more popcorn while watching this piss contest (ROFL). Still don’t understand why people on this forum (and crypto community in general) need someone to hold their hand throughout the entire process (what coin should I buy, what crypto should I mine, what ASIC should I purchase for that and why, where should I purchase it, what price should I pay etc.) This is getting ridiculous - instead of waiting for someone to change your diaper, maybe spend time to do some research, find a reputable supplier from China and work with them directly - if I was able to do that, I know most on this forum can too (and I still consider myself a noob, after my 8 month long crypto journey).
The purpose of this thread is pretty much pointless - crypto world is a wild west with every man for himself, where risk is high, profits are not guaranteed and everyone’s unique situation is very different…

5 Likes

I am just hoping to get my KD Box. Time will tell and I will keep everyone posted. I will update the community on Wednesday Jan 5th, as it will be 4 weeks since my order date.

2 Likes

all this does is deter me from sending anyone on here funds… I hope some clarity can be gained somewhere along the way… best of luck, Gents

1 Like

hey share the popcorn now .,.its 100% pointless. it kills time and boredom tho… ROFLMAO

while this thread has gotten completely out of hand, the point wasnt pointless. It was to find verified sellers here. How in the world is that pointless? ha.

2 Likes

It’s pointless because ANY experience you’ll describe here (good or bad) makes very little difference for others as many consider reviews and posts fake and untrue (besides promoting overpricing). Your only possibility to minimize risks is to try and deal with manufacturers and China suppliers directly. Furthermore, even if you buy brand new units from these “tier 3” sellers, you’ll have a very “fun” time dealing with warranty claims as manufacturers will refer you to the seller first (in this case re-re-seller)

1 Like

Not really @creator2000. if your miner is under warranty, and you provide them proof that it is under warranty, they will work directly with you. Not once have I contacted my vendor whom I purchased my miners from to take care of all the matters on my behalf. Also, the goods that you buy from target and walmart, do you just ignore them and go straight to Chinese vendors and buy them? I thought so…lol It’s a matter of convenience and security. People will go to amazon and pay premiums because they don’t want to spend the time to research and look for a “supplier” for their goods. Don’t automatically assume that resellers are vermin in this space, just because you know where to buy your miners from.

2 Likes

if i had read all this 2 months ago i probably would not have ordered. At that time there were only reviews from people who allegedly received their miners within a short time and those were only relatively cheap devices.

Best thing to do is NOT TRUST ANYONE do your own research set parameters (like what I do I do not pay with crypto no outside of us I do pay more but I’m mining under 24 since I get local from doing my own research and trusted no one) best way to verify a seller

1 Like

@cryptominernv its all good … didnt even read what was posted by him … buncha worthless junk anyways… just wanted to let ya know… i know ur obsessed with me, but i dont swing that way sry… ull have to find someone else ! peace !

:+1:

Great its come to Light both of your are registered business owners, both started your companies recently, both having issues with supply and demand like the rest of the country, both are really really needing to learn how to move on. One thing is for sure if you continue to handle business relations this way its just going to tarnish your new businesses you both opened.

There is a part of me that thinks yall are both in business together just like The Gap and Hot Topic and that by splitting up the clientelle thru this JayZ and Beyonce fight you have caused, has given you free publicity. Can I just reccomed one thing.

Both of you stop micro managing your details that make you look unprofessional, neither one of you are great at graphic arts or website building. I highly suggest you stop fighting on this forum and contact FIVERR.com they will have you set up by end of week with great-looking websites that are trustworthy. I highly suggest both you get logos for your businesses
I highly suggest… hvdjes_hdhvr

A professional Logo Designer

Im not even going to do my referral link, but from one very successful business owner to two very stubborn new ones, you both got a great chance of making it. Taking daily frustrations out on eachother in here is just going to waste your time, which I know neither of you have. Good luck when your website is done maybe ill order something from both of you,

Maybe Crypto ESCROW is the way to go, a small fee for items worth 5-50k is usually worth the assurance to customers. Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Escrow Payment Service | Crypto Exchange

8 Likes

Words of a wise buisness man!

5 Likes