Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

This situation does happen from time to time, but not on every single order!! I ordered a CK5 for a customer last Monday, received tracking info and serial numbers on Saturday, left China and landed in NY this am, package to be delivered by Thursday/Friday. 10-14 business days tops on in stock items. If they’re not in stock then I DO NOT list them. Pre-orders are a whole different experience as you have way too many factors to take into account. Manufacturing delays, vendor delays because they just received 200 pre ordered units for distribution. As far as I’m concerned, too many excuses and not enough answers for me to feel comfortable. Yes I sell, yes I have supporters on Vosk, but know this, I’m a miner and consumer first and foremost and none of this sounds good at all. JMHO. I’m with cryptominernv when he said let’s see some photos of equipment actually delivered and actually working before you guys keep shelling out thousands!! Be safe and smart and always go with your gut. Works for me. :v:t3:

6 Likes

OK, I watched a great vosk vid some time ago where he mentions using the Linzhi Phoenix. Link to his vid is here - This New Ethereum Miner NOW EARNS $300 DAILY?! - YouTube Is this thing now real?

Also, I’ve looked all over for a place to buy one… any ideas? I found this site - Linzhi Phoenix 2600MH/s - Official Linzhi Store - Linzhi ASICs, Shenzhen but have no idea if it is legit…

Anyone have an idea where I can by one of these things? Also, is this site legit? Thanks

I’ve already exposed Master3004 and his lies. I want everyone to scroll up and see for themselves. He calls me a fraud, hiding behind his "no return no refund" policy. He’s so generous he’s giving out discounts left and right, and he’s willing to pay the supplier the difference out of his own pocket yet treats his customers like crap. Yea sure…

This is very true. I’ve had 2 buyers purchase miners on the 27th and 28th, and these parcels have arrived in USA and is currently in transit with DHL. In stock items won’t take over a month to be delivered.

3 Likes

I gota say as someone new to this group you 2 sure act like children. It’s too bad too because I was looking to this group hoping to find some cool people and talk mining, maybe buy a couple more rigs and learn some more shit. But the drama you 2 bring to this group… I’m out

3 Likes

Interested too!

#5 - been working with Apexto for 8 months now. Made 4 separate purchases. No issues and they even helped me with hashboard repair.

2 Likes

Do you know what their website is? Or do you still contact via Alibaba?

Exactly what miner388 posted - contact them via Ali and ask for the latest price list

1 Like

I heard Pheonix was a scam .

@cryptominernv @Master3004
Can I ask something, not trying to start, just learn - I’m in Canada… we dont have the 25% tariff on miners as the US does, so if I were to buy from either you, and correct me if Im wrong they would drop ship from China direct to me, would I be overpaying by the value of the tarrif/ duty based on your prices, or would I be getting a miner at a better price than your listing… Roast me for why im an idiot, but genuine question

Another supplier to review

Shenzhen Myhome Technology Co., Ltd.

The usa has no vats @ggreen17

prices are what they say, + shipping . thats it

VAT and Tariffs are two separate taxes. Yes Canada has tariffs just like the USA and you will be responsible for paying that when it enters the country. Your customs authority will contact you when the bill is due.

6 Likes

Thank you for the clarification @Aaron_Raycove

Apexco does not appear to handle ASIC machines.

they hide cuz its banned in china

Looking for a reliable source for a CK6 besides watching twitter 24/7

i ordered my for BT miner before they jacked up the price. Already shipped and will be at my house by next thursday