!***Verified ASIC SUPER SELLER***!

So for anyone looking to purchase ASIC’s and not certain about a Seller or Retailer, just like you I was very leery off everyone and it took almost 2 months before I found a seller and I found him here on the Forum. I did my due diligence on everyone, I dug up as much public info as I could, I sent messages, * asked for pics or verifying Info and while a lot of that stuff can be BS’s when ALL the info is right, and there’s no funny business you just know. So I sent @master3004 the money for 2 used L3+'s and ended up chatting the guy up on the phone and through Txt / FB Msngr the whole time. He provided shipping info, kept me updated, and after the Rigs showed up, has gone above and beyond as far as I have had a learning curve to work through as these were my first ASIC’s and coming from only GPU mining, having him offer and then actually give me the help has been unexpected, but MUCH appreciated. Since that purchase I’ve also bought a GPU from him, I will be purchasing more units and those will be dropshipped directly to me at my request but through his Supplier. After doing my research I was confident enough when my Fiance asked how sure I was of this guy I told her 100% and meant that number. While they were in route I honestly wasn’t worried about anything and haven’t been since because he is Legit, a decent CrazyCryptoGuy like myself and you know when you’ve met one of your own tribe. So I encourage you if you’re on the fence, reach out to him, be honest if you have concerns but be respectful and understanding of the time and effort this guy will put in for you, and might I add for no significant gain (He needs paid for his time, but he isn’t scalping or even in it for the money because he isn’t greedy, just loves stacking Crypto) Again @Master3004 is your guy, his name is Steven, it was @VoskCoin that started this forum, that led me to Steven, who shipped my first ASIC’s that are mining the Coins I will reinvest on this CrazyCryptoJourney so I thought I would give back to the community and drop this post, Hopefully it pays itself forward and helps another ASIC mining Hopeful. -“Time is Money Friend!”-! AuctionMaster Beardo!

9 Likes

Thank you . glad your happy.

1 Like

Oh I’m not happy, these things are driving me crazy… But i DO LIKE IT

well… fingers off… keep em away :rofl: :joy:

all good… let me know if you have any … issues… dnt hesitate to call :slight_smile:

You said nothing about thumbs… Fair warning, the ASIC’s @Master3004 sells… they

BITE!!!

2 Likes

take ur fingers off before breaking . running at 7000rpm lol
and they are only running 70% or so

also make sure you put these asics far away from your wife if you don’t want her to hand you a divorce paper lol

How long it take you to receive your miner ? I’m thinking about ordering from hem.

he got them 2days after i sent them. but i had there here … rest atm comes from overthegreatbigpond

Hello are you selling miners still?