Kaspa Hashrate Patterns

Somehow the hashrate has made a loop. Lol.

Just look at the straight line, that lasted for a few hours. (8).

This chart is a weekly chart, and you can see when they start testing, then shutoff. Another pattern that happens is when they start testing 100 to 200 machines per day, or around 1.6 pedahash, not all at once. But at the start of the testing the price pumps 6%, after the testing is over, you see a dump.

Just a side note. But this is why ASICS suck. They make it centralized. Put so much sell pressure, and the only people that really win are the manufacturers. And once the profits are gone the machines are useless. They really need to start making them like they were before. Like the s9, l3+++. As even though the efficiency is horrible compared to today. They use low wattage, and are entry level starts, while still having a great resell value after all the years.

3 Likes

I agree ASICS are centralised in that sense but just like everything humanity has done there will be innovation to overcome hurdles. While there has been attempts that has just downright failed such as the Bitheater it’s a step in the right direction. I bet someone will design a hot water system around a hydro asic miner and perhaps even make a pool with it that has a 10% fee but offers free monitoring and servicing of the miners if something goes wrong in a local business sense, because it would attract a lot of new people who will have no idea if it’s even working, and be able to run the miners until they die and not just when they aren’t profitable in fiat terms. At least I’m optimistic people will come together and make it more attractive for everyone to get involved. Someone take that to Shark tank plz and ty

2 Likes

HOW DID IT LOOP?? MAGIC?? ok no fr though did the chart break???

3 Likes

Mining equipment manufactures definitely have a profit scheme going on. Like anything else, the small guy at the bottom of the totem pole is the one that gets screwed.

1 Like

100% Broken. A loop would me that it would have to go back in time.

2 Likes

Also the network has reached 12ph.

And now a ks0 makes,

2 Likes

Your initial prediction has come true.

1 Like

Alright krisz! lets see if it reaches that $0.25!

1 Like

No chance.

When Bitmain releases all the ks3 and all of them are online, they will maintain the price around 3.5 cents for 10 days. Then price dumps.

Happens every time. They pump the price, create a miner, keep the price up, miners get delivered and the price crashes.

1 Like

Bitmain is running all of the KS3’s now. They will make more but will take a few months to kill the coin. KS0 is still making $5 a day( #3 most profitable miner at my 12 cents KW rate!) as much as a L7, K7 58th, and more than a KA3 and all the bitcoin miners. These other miners cost me 10k (KA3), 8900(L7), and 5200(k7) 6 months ago. I have had my KS0 since June 15th and have already roi’d. I will be lucky to roi on the other miners in the next bull run. I am not saying I would buy any Kaspa miner now as it is too late at this price point, but I will keep the 3 I have and make money a few dollars a day is better than all the negative or cents earning home miners out there. You need to look at the bigger picture. You hate ASICS I love them! Especially efficient ones like the KS0 currently the best home miner on the market! I would not buy any miners until the prices come down and correct. It takes more time for prices to come down than go up.
You can check the current miners profitability by putting in your electric rate at minetheasic.com

2 Likes

haha, no I meant profitability. Yeah, no chance of KAS going to a quarter :skull:

1 Like

Another thing, all this new hashrate has been from IceRiver, as Bitmain has announced today that they are starting to ship their miners.

So the hashrate will be around 20 petahash in the first week of September.

Also they announced the more efficient model.

1 Like

Great. More hashrate.

1 Like

yeah this train is going fast :stuck_out_tongue: would not touch kaspa now unless you already running any of the miners , good thing some have gotten their roi and earned but this train is all but done for anyone jumping on it now , so beware

2 Likes

Yup. They just announced the next batch,

1 Like

yet another massive finger from bitmain to the customer. this miner wasn’t worth $50,000 when it was announced and it sure as hell isn’t worth $29,610 now. every time there’s news about KAS mining it reminds me more and more of that vicious KDA mining cycle we went through - and are still in. the price $/T on these miners is going to fall fairly quickly and you can be sure there’s another KAS miner coming soon that’ll probably nearly double the performance making miners that came before it obsolete or close.

2 Likes

Rewards dropping about 10 coins a day on the KS0 for the last 2 weeks. kDA box all over again. I owned 12 at one point and luckily saw it coming and sokd them.

3 Likes

We will see around 20 petahash in the first week of September as Bitmain has started to ship the second batch. And the first batch miners and slowly coming online.

We will also see a Kas/sec reduction on September 7th, this will bring the rewards per second to 174.5 coins, as currently it is 185.

Now this will reduce revenue by 6%. Then more reductions following. And when you factor the sell pressure with the growing hashrate, the only winners are going to be Bitmain.

2 Likes