Kaspa Hashrate Patterns

That is what I literally said. Then you said I was wrong. And now you are taking credit for it?

but the price of Kaspa is still holding up isn’t it ? the market cap is around 1 Billion

1 Like

Bitmain is holding up the price. It happens with every coin.

what reseller?

how did it break? my first k7 miner, 63.5 th/s control board fried itself (thunderstorm?) after about ~8 months of mining maybe 7, just swapped it and its back to hashing away thankfully
Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 9.02.27 AM
https://www.nicehash.com/my/miner/bc1q06k8vyg3gcrzrljandu06cnlmz2yl663t8xrpm

2 Likes

It was Apexto, I asked him again and he said he was offered a refund or a miner on the next batch at a cheaper price and he took the next batch and received a partial refund. Sounds most likely a genuine mistake

1 Like

IMG_2111
IMG_2110
IMG_2109
IMG_2108

Looks like some issues with some IceRivers.

37 pedahash

One thing to note is all of my icerivers always have pool info, they always start mining at first plugin, whereas I plugged in 2 new antminers yesterday, zero pool info in both, TLDR iceriver enjoying testing their miners for some very high KAS returns…

1 Like

Kaspa passed 42 pedahash, and the next reduction is in about 2 days away. So all revenue will drop by 6%.

2 Likes

Someone give this man a surf board because he is a lifesaver

1 Like

Lol thanks man.

But some more advice, don’t buy anymore CKB miners as the halving is next month. That’s why they are so cheap right now.

(The mining income will go down to around 5 to 6 dollars a day depending on the price).

1 Like

What are your thoughts on BTC mining difficulty? I believe in 2022 difficulty rose 63% and I believe so far in 2023 we have already reached 63% (correct me if I’m wrong)

If I use https://smokinghopium.io/ using settings of a 200TH miner for $3500 with free power and the default setting of 3.2% monthly difficulty average, with the miner going online June 2024, you’ll spend 0.127 BTC for a return of 0.075 BTC. Am I missing something? it makes more sense to milk free power and buy S19 miners dirt cheap unless you are planning to sell a S21 at peak bull market.

Your calculations are correct but the question is, how low will hashrate dip following the halving? Last time it took 6 months to get back to pre halving levels. Does that happen again? Quicker? Longer?

2 Likes

Guess the answer to that is another question, how low can big farms operate at? What percentage of the current network is small home miners that will shut off if nothing changes and they can’t afford to mine at 4c/kw profitability? I know some people here won’t turn off but the global economy sucks right now and some people will have no choice.

2 Likes

Take this for what it’s worth. 40% of the network is running s19 equivalent miners with an electric rate of $0.07/kwh or higher.

3 Likes

S21 will change this dramatically.

2 Likes

50 pedahash.

Now the ks0 makes 1.20 a day.
And the ks3m makes around $72 a day.

1 Like

NOT FISHY AT ALL, BUT KASPA’S HASHRATE HAS DROPPED FROM 50 to 30 BACK to 50 PETAHASH.

And 2 pools now control 68 percent of hashrate.

And they said that it was decentralized even with asics.

3 Likes