(KDA miners) Hashpool is back up

Hey @T7LY,

Wondering on your results from your KDA box on hashpool and using non K address. Have you successfully gotten a payout since changing to non k: address?

Thanks!

@SpragClutch Yes I confirm KDA has been sent to my non k: account / address when I reached 2 KDA threshold so it seems to be working well with non k: account.

I have also noticed I made 1.01 KDA yesterday considering average of 1.61 TH/s over last day it seems to be in the range of 0.63 KDA / TH what is lower vs poolflare when I made approx 0.89 KDA/TH in the same period. I will still keep KD box on Hashpool to see what would be the comparison over longer period of time.

1 Like

Have you gotten your manual payout for the amount of KDA you mined with your K address?

I have not…

Thanks again!

No I was not really pushing for this Leo said they will do it later but it was not done yet.
I can still see my balance on hashpool under k: address
Maybe gentle reminder would help, I am not rushing on it but I agree would be better to get it and forget it.

I think I’ll put my KDA box back on Hashpool with my confirmed non K: address then. Dxpool is only getting 0.62 every 12 hours.

It seems you still get more on DX pool with approx 1.24 KDA / day vs my 1.01 KDA / day on Hashpool.
DX pool seems to be somewhere between hashpool and poolflare probably due to high reject rate - if it is still the case. Miner interface is showing 1.81% reject rate average on hashpool for me.

The time I had my box on hashpool I was averaging 0.74 KDA every 12 hours. But I was only on it for 3 days roughly…

Good to know your situation though,

I’m going to apply the latest KD box firmware and see if that makes dxpool rejection rates go down…

2 Likes

Hashpool now fully supports “K:” address. I was also paid out the KDA I had mined on the pool today, and it was successfully transferred to my “K:” addressed wallet.

I’m now going to give Hashpool another run with a KDA Box.

1 Like

Thanks for update what is your average on hashpool now, I got disconnected last week and my miner went back to poolfalre last week but I have seen quite significant difference in profit between them.

I just switched over to Hashpool today. So, I’ll update here.

I’m assuming from your experience; I’ll most likely get less on Hashpool than what I would get on either Dxpool or PoolFlare.

But they kept their word on paying my KDA, so I’ll give Hashpool another shot. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Your .74 on hashpool is comparable to Poolflare’ s recent payout

T7LY had a KD Box on Hashpool for a week or so after I took mine off. And unlike my previous experience, T7LY got less than what I did.

So, we’ll see how it goes this time around…

I’ll update here in a few days from now…

OK Let me switch to Hashpool as well and we can compare results will do in few min

1 Like

I was getting about .71 per 12 hrs with one kd box on poolflare but for the last several payouts it’s only been .67 - .68 kda. I wonder why.

Switch on over to hashpool and let’s get its hashing power up!

Worth a shot….

1 kd box on Dx Pool

1 Like

So on the count of 3 we all switch over to hashpool and try and get up to poolflares payout.
1 kd-box

1 Like

Quick Update,

First payout after reconnecting to Hashpool using my original “K:” address was successfully paid out today after reaching the minimum 2 KDA threshold. So they got that issue fixed!

Last previous two days averaged 0.98 KDA per day. But I was also in the process of moving my miners, so there were numerous disconnect and reconnects. With the miners unhooked for a half hour or so. (It was around noon on Friday, and I noticed that I may have missed out on maybe one or two block rewards :roll_eyes:) But the miners are good to go now!

My plan is to stay connected to Hashpool for 7 more days while keeping track of how much KDA I receive per day.

I’ll update in 7 days with results. I’ll post sooner if I run into any abnormal issues.

2 Likes

Just switched over to hashpool!

1 Like

Hey sprag, how were you able to see you missed a block reward? Where do you see that?