(KDA miners) Hashpool is back up

Wanting to give hashpool a try and get some hash off of poolflare. Switched to dx last week, but willing to try another spot. So I have the URL, just curious on the miner name setup. Is it miner name.wallet or wallet.name or something else? When I click on guide or help center i just get “hmmmm can’t find this page”. Do I need to reguster or anything else I am not seeing? Guessing once my setup is correct I type my address in hashpool site and hit go to see my hash/progress/coins. Thanks for any info and happy mining.

I am getting between 0.8-0.9 KDA / day from one KD Box on Hashpool over last two days. I think it is bit improved vs previous experience I will keep it there for the moment cause I think we need to have more people on-board to see further improvement.

should be Wallett.worker@stratum+tcp://kda.stratum.hashpool.site:3700
This is the way I have it setup with hashpool.
Yes to monitor it you just paste your wallet to search field and you will get page for your miner.

1 Like

My last 4 payments (48 hrs) on Poolflare for reference. Looking to switch too but my 1 miner isn’t going to make a huge change. I wish Dxpool and F2Pool would fix reject issues and lower fees to compete. Hashpool seems promising.

1 Like

Hashpool is the same as poolflare when connecting to it. Also same as poolflare when searching using your wallet address to see miner details.

2 Likes

https://hashpool.com/coins/KDA

Link shows the block rewards issued to Hashpool and the date and time. These rewards are then divided up between the miners on hashpool using the PPLNS method of payment.

Straight from Hashpool to the answer to why payment is lower then other KDA pools,

“Since our payment method is PPLNS, our hashrate is not large enough, so the lucky value will fluctuate greatly. You can compare payment over a few days.”(Hashpool)

So,
We need people willing to take the risk and jump on Hashpool and take a small loss initially to get Hashpools hashing power up.

Every KD box counts!

Worth trying to decentralize KDA!

Thanks you sir!

Hashpool says they need roughly 15% of the KDA hashrate network to be fully competitive.

That is 10.3 PH/s.

I think it’s a goal we can achieve if we network with people we know mining KDA.

If we can at the very least convince miners to put 15% or more of their miner hashrate towards hashpool, we can have another viable pool option.

Hashpool has good potentials with a PPLNS payout system and only 1% pool fee.

If you have questions for Hashpool, join their Telegram conversation here, Telegram: Join Group Chat

Do we have to put wallet+PPLNS.workername like Poolflare or is everything at Hashpool PPLNS?

Check out the fee column in hashpool main page, it shows which coins are pplns or pps…

No need to specify, Hashpool only does PPLNS for KDA.

1 Like

Moved also my KD2 to Hashpool to help a bit with Hashpower let’s see how it goes !

4 Likes

Now hashing on Hashpool. Had to wait for the 4pm payout to switch.

1 Like

Nice we have almost 40 TH now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Let’s hope we will manage to find more blocks now :slight_smile:

Will be looking to put a k1+ on hash pool when It comes, Hashpool can have potential.

Looks like there has been an uptick in block rewards recently… Hopefully this continues!

Also, looks like Hashpool fixed all their broken links as well!

All good signs

2 Likes

Does hashpool really nit pay until you’ve reached 2 kda? Poolflare says their threshold for payout was 2 kda as well, yes I got paid out at 4:00 am and pm. Regardless of how much I mined. Is this everyone else’s experience too?

Poolflare payout minimum is 0.5 KDA and they payout every 12 hrs.

Hashpool has a 2 KDA minimum with payout every 24 hrs once minimum is met.

I’ll ask hashpool if they could lower the minimum payout. May help attract more miners…

Poolflare is 0.5 KDA minimum,