KDA Pools - Which One?

is f2pool stll able to be used to mine KDA on the KD box? KDA is no longer in their dropdown.

If so that leaves:
PoolFlare - I can not figure out how to connect my Zelcore Wallet to this miner.
DxPool - Figured out how to link my Zelcore Wallet
Hashpool - give “invalid mining address” when putting in my wallet address
CMpool - Figured it out

1 Like

This may give you a start:
https://miningpoolstats.stream/kadena

3 Likes

@Jamie_Clark
I’m using poolflare and it’s not so complicated.
walletaddress+PPLNS.minername@stratum+tcp://kda-us.ss.poolflare.com:443
walletaddress+PPLNS.minername@stratum+tcp://kda-us.ss.poolflare.com:3333
walletaddress+PPLNS.minername@stratum+tcp://kda-us.ss.poolflare.com:6666

also, set up some .bat files to check your ping and choose the lowest ping
2Miners have an example
open up notepad
type

stratum-ping.exe kda-us.ss.poolflare.com:443
pause

then save and change .txt to .bat then double click to get your ping
edit the file for different pools and save a copy

2 Likes

the 3333 and 6666 says failover ports… what is that and do I use one of those or the 443 in the pool address

1 Like

@Jamie_Clark

I made three different entries, the first is 443, the other two are for failover if 443 doesn’t work

1 Like

hi all,

on the last 24 hrs i made 16.56 kda on f2pool on a kd5… got cmpool on backup pool again today ( they said they were back online) but have no idea earnings on 24 hours since they crashed last week i am on f2pool.

anyone got some results so we could compare pools?

i crossed posted on the kd5 from bt-miners post - just in case :wink:

KDA is the bomb!!! so happy this far!!

thanks!

2 Likes

i went fron CMPOOL to poolflare, i am getting better than cm or f2 … on the cmpool telegram i upload my earnings every morning

1 Like

Hey guys. I want to ask you what wallet you use to store KDA. I mined in the KuCoin wallet but for more than 48 hours no deposits or withdrawals are allowed. I tried to mine in the wallet from CoinMetro but it would seem that it is not valid, it is an address like this 617fda5046309d767cd25f43. What do you think of Zelcore? I read many reviews with people who lost their coins in transactions or that the Zelcore application was reset. Thanks in advance. :pray:

1 Like

I mine to Zelcore, send to Coinmetro, keep there or swap it and send out from there.

3 Likes

Hi, I have been mining to Zelcore for the last few months with no issues, I started to move some KDA coins to CoinMetro with the plan to stake a portion of them on there once they open this up again, I missed out on last staking a few weeks ago with a payout of 18% of coins if staked for 1 year, it sold out in 30 minutes after opening on CoinMetro.

2 Likes

Do you mine KDA from DXpool to Zelcore?

1 Like

@Aquagucci Welcome, and yes, I did that before I changed to poolflare

Hi, for KDA using Poolflare to Zelcore…now moving some coins from Zelcore to CoinMetro, I was using DxPool to mine but I had a high rejection rate, I’m still mine Doge, CK and HNS on DxPool.

1 Like

What’s the PPLNS do? What does the miner name do? I just started mining to poolflare a couple days ago and just put in walletaddress@stratum etc etc. it’s working fine to Zelcore. I was wondering how to do multiple miners - I’m guessing that is what the minername is for. Apparently I’ll never get a second or more KD-Box so it may not matter :crazy_face:

1 Like

@JoeJoe putting ‘+PPLNS’ after the wallet address changes your payment from pay per share to pay per last number of shares since last mined block and you get paid a share of the block, and there is a chance for luck, so maybe a tiny more money?
The ‘.minername’ is the miner, and you can name it rose or daisy, mystery or debbie.
I named mine misty, then the next one, misty1.
I think I’ll name the next kd-box ‘Debbie’.

1 Like

I named my 4 kd miners after the Flintstones… Fred, Barney, Wilma and Betty… lol

4 Likes

that’s classic

When I graduate to the big boy ASICS… they will be Marvel characters… gotta good while before I get to that part though.

1 Like

Thanks! I see on Poolflare that if you don’t specify you get PPS. I’m reading now about the differences PPS vs PPLNS. Seems if you stay on a pool long term PPLNS might have a 5% or so advantage. I’m still trying to settle on a pool but so far much better rejection and mining rate on Poolflare vs Dxpool.

Edit:
Mining a consistent 0.703 KDA every 12 hrs on Poolflare with PPS with a kd-box.

2 Likes

@JoeJoe
Yes, that’s what I found, and after reviewing
Kadena Mining Pool Stats
and checking my ping with a .bat file (open notepad, paste

stratum-ping.exe kda-us.ss.poolflare.com:443
pause

save, change the .txt to .bat and double click

poolflare had the best combination of lowest ping and lowest fees and +PPLNS

this is my ping folder to test pools, I got the template from 2Miners

2 Likes