L3+ With official power supply,

At present, there are 60 l3+ units with official power supply, and the price is 800.!There are still 10 sets left, and 7500 on-site trading and on-site testing equipment will be packed away.

1 Like

Does the price include shipping or is that additional?

What forms of payment do you accept?

Are they refurbished or used units?

They are used equipment, not refurbished. The price does not include freight.

I’ve been scammed before in a situation just like this.

If I had any assurances at all that you would actually ship these I’d be ordering several

1 Like

Be careful if you send this guy money and receive nothing you have zero recourse

1 Like

Sorry, I only support on-site transactions or paypal.

Please respect the facts. My best way of trading here is on-site trading.

But if you’re in China then that’s unreasonable for the majority of people in this forum.

I think people would gladly pay if

1. You shipped
  2. You accepted credit card

This ensures that there is a chance of recourse should you not deliver. But if you only want face to face then you may struggle to find people who are willing to do so.

2 Likes

Those aren’t L3+ in the picture

1 Like

Guy like this got my money already they can be very convincing

Anybody can post pictures of miners in a warehouse and take peoples money

Yes, I know, I have several kinds of equipment, at most.

Excuse me, have you been cheated? Yelling here! Did your master not give you a dog leash when he went out?

Don’t yell here without any evidence. If you can be cheated, it means that your intelligence is not enough.

I’m not yelling anything. I’m warning people against dealing with people like you. Foreign entity with zero reputation or way to guarantee delivery.

Send me some units C.O.D. Cash on delivery.

You won’t of course. You expect us to take all the risk.

1 Like

Unless you buy a new one, there are risks. I have always advocated on-site trading. After registering an account here, two customers came to China to find me and reached a cooperation. The Internet is a very good way to spread publicity. I got to know a big customer. No matter how you judge others without evidence, I still

Scammer…

You are a colleague, right? Does it affect your interests?What did you lie to? Show me the evidence! Or shut the fuck up.

That’s nice

You should be banned

I’d like to contact you about your car’s extended warranty

2 Likes

You are getting more rude by each post and no one is going to partner with you with this attitude.
If your sitting on such wealth [aka crap ton of old mining hardware or know someone] it would seem you would want to make a few good faith connections / sales first and not bash on prospective customers or partners here in the forums. Your marketing strategy is not working so far so perhaps time for a redo. If your going to offer a product make damn sure your pics match your product and your prices/customs duties are solid. What are a few $800 low units sales to build faith in your brand if you have access to so much equipment just sitting around rusting.

2 Likes