L7 $8500 payment by stripe or crypto

looking to sell a few l7 arrival time would be 10> days to the continental usa, flat rate price, no guessing on customs or added fees. please no trolls or hate, only good safe friendly transactions. thank you.

https://buy.stripe.com/00g3fP3kxeo31LG4gh

1 Like

Did you buy these off that other guy @Swapp?

no sir, im not sure the relevance, trolling i guess

I mean you were the only person to defend him after making a brand new account and now you’re selling L7s at the same price he was. But hey not sure what it has to do with anything. Hey you know you could probably make more than $8500 selling to BT miners so there you go mate done you a favour good work champ

4 Likes

hey i appreciate that ill look into it ! you are correct i did defend someone who has done right by me so much so that i have no problem helping him anyway i can ! what boggles my mind is after discussing ‘shredz’ with him is the fact that you have not purchased anything from him yet you have this strange obsession with the guy. chances you are a duplicate account for someone else, highly.

Yes you caught me I have a kink for dudes who are being accused of scamming people of $500,000+ Such a hottie just don’t tell my wife. Yes it is logical for a dude who has said on this forum “I will never buy from a re seller only directly from manufacturer because of the amount of scams that run on this community” and all I talk about is how solar panels get me going more than swapp. Hey so why don’t you contact @bt-miners about re selling to them and I’m sure they’d be happy to sort you out and they’ll let us all know how smoothly that goes. Good luck champ

2 Likes

Swapp got banned.
There was a whole lot of negativity from and towards him. Can we move on? If what Swapp said was true, I feel bad for him. If what others say about him is true I feel bad for them. Can we leave it in the past now and stop fighting? We don’t all have to agree, but we should all get along and be civil to each other.
Assuming people can’t stop fighting as there are legal procedures in progress, can we not go on about in here? Nobody came here to read about that.
Just trying to be a voice of reason. Hoping not to get flamed for it.

3 Likes

Y move on when this is swap he’s the troll the scammer and needs to be called out every time so other don’t get scammed from him

4 Likes

Sorry, you may well be legit, but after what folks have been through here suggest EVERYONE change their model:

1st, if you don’t have the equipment InHand, I.e. landed here and in your possession, don’t bother trying to “sell” it here.
That means if you can’t afford to front the buy in full yourself, you’re not ready to do group buys.

2nd, be prepared to fully dox yourself up front.

3rd, offer sale terms with an escrow/3rd party contract. Funds are released when you deliver.

Otherwise, please go away.
Frankly, I sincerely hope Tales would adopt these rules along with the dated picture rule on discord, and drop any post that doesn’t meet them.

2 Likes

I agree but we need to have a system that keeps these potential and real scams to a minimum. I think we all get along better with people that don’t tell you “they’re just trying to get warm” when you catch them with a hand deep in your pocket.

The discord rules seem to help. I’ve suggested a framework to help. Hope it gets adopted.

If he is legit then he shouldn’t have a problem with BT miners. But when you come here, defend someone ACCUSED, not guilty, of scamming half a million, then make a post about selling with zero pictures, no information about the model such as speed/serial number and trying to sell under the market price at the same price swap was then what do you expect people to think?

3 Likes

woah dude i have zero issue with any one or BT, sadly BT wants me to send them the machine and have it checked tham pay and that wont work. Payment to a business venmo with goods and services is availble to whomever. what grinds our gears is despite swapps outburst all the guys tried to do was present his reality while compromising his price. I just dont respect the hate that has been thrown at someone who came to a cryptomining ommunity asking for help while insisting the helper make a safe payment. if he was demanding crypto and things of that sort than ok but that was never the case. sorry, but i hate no one and i know he doesnt either. I think hes hurt and upset, he needed a friend not a gang up of people making ignorant assumptions and comments of hate. (paraphrasing his words to me, its hard swapp jumps all over the dam place when he gets passionate)

what we both dont understand is all the hate from all the people with zero involvment, op is the only person to my kmowledge with any right to be upset, and the way that was done was utterly tasteless, uncalled for and unnecesary… idk it makes me
sick, swapp is crazy af but hes not malicious , guy just cares so much about making sure he does whatever it takes to help make sure no one loses what we all work out arse off for. sorry, thats all i wanted to add, you dont have to fancy him but if you look from start to finish theres no way you can convince yourselves hes a bad actor. -Alex

Can you please post pictures of miners/serial no thanks

can send 9 minutes of facetime video between swap and his source who displays multiple of his l7 amongst countless other pieces, as i mentioned i have no issue helping the guy at all, i apologize if that is bothersome to you or anyone. i stated a price, a safe payment method and a time frame to have it into the buyers hands. im sincerly sorry if that wont suffice, we are doing our best for everyone.

Thanks for confirming you are trying to sell something you do not have. Thanks for confirming swap was trying to sell something he doesn’t have.
Just give it up champ.

3 Likes

@VoskCoin whats your stance given the forum ruleshttps://voskcointalk.com/t/marketplace-rules/9598

2 Likes

what? sorry yes the person we know, trust and have had no prpblem with has them and can/ would happily show anyone on video call. Was this not established many times, you want me to easily get a updated time stamp so i can pretend i have a machine for cash pick up?? let me do that and lie than when some smart alec like urself for instance comes along with the standard, ‘location?’ ‘okay cool, cash pick up is fine right?’ than what genius??? look like a clown for trying to hide a detail that was fine to share as a honest transarent seller should do and HAS DONE… swapp has been clear regarding the process as well as the arrival window for EVERYTHING that people are crying about!!! holy smokes why do i engage with this level of incompetence and ignorance. . . 98% of resellers work with people from across the world, how many local stores have you come across with shelves of asics for sale??? this is the process. theres zero wrong with this process, payment option, price, or time frame. boy you say swap is the troll/ issue? no words for what you classify as, they havent come up with anything close to what a martyr and parasite you are… yes tag the boss, hey boss please if you get a moment give us a shout, when this concludes happily ill pay you for the 10 minute phone break down we give you. if you are speaking to prevent us from helping the community/ people who publicly are whining than you are the problem, not swap. YOU. who the hell chooses to prevent a 100% finanically safe transaction that helps ur peers? good riddance.

1 Like

Yesss that’s the Swapp we all know.

4 Likes

There are clear guide lines for selling on this forum. Please follow them. It makes it easier for all.

1 Like