Legit seller ? casaminers.com

I third this. Haven’t seen any proof from casa miners about all this “false” and “manipulated” information

did everyone that had a bad experience with casa miners order the ka3?

1 Like

Dear Vosk

My miner was a KA3. My negative experience was mainly due to the deceitful practices of the company. Delays, Defects, whatever the case maybe. Despite receiving multiple emails confirming shipping dates, a tracking number never got sent nor a follow up email. It’s frustrating to spend a significant amount of money with only email communication as the point of contact, especially when it takes a week or more to receive a response. I was repeatedly told that my miner would ship out on certain days and every single time no tracking number nor a follow up saying hey it’s not going to ship out now was received. Meanwhile, other buyers who ordered December batches from different sellers received their miners in mid-February. Then you look at the KDA network difficulty chart and that just tells the story itself. Hard to believe that Casa Miners was the only ones to have an issue with the KA3. Bottom line whatever the case maybe Casa Miners has a lot of work to do before I’d ever do business with them again or recommend them to anyone. Lastly any company that has to take the trustpilot stamp off their site and change the name on trustpilot is not a company I trust. I did not manipulate the two negatives reviews on there before mine even tho that’s what they claim. They say they are going to have a detailed article soon about the KA3 delay. Where’s it at really shouldn’t take that long for a company to write something up in my opinion unless they are pulling it out of you know where.

Mine was

UPDATE**

I was finally able to get around to setting up my new KA3’s and when I opened the boxes I got an L7 and D9 instead! No wonder every one is talking smack about this company. Smfh.

It was discussed that I would accept an L7 and D9, however they never confirmed this. After not hearing back from them at all for a few days I told them I preferred a full refund assuming the KA3’s weren’t going to be fulfilled. They did not respond to me at all and decided to go ahead and ship out the L7 and D9 anyways. What a weasel move.

This company is all bad news. Let’s see if they will send out the correct miners. I don’t have high hopes. Again, what a disappointment of a company

Would you screenshot and post the email transcripts here? you can ofc redact your name, email, order number etc

shocked to hear that though…

1 Like

Please consider blurring chris’s email address. This post should be hidden considring it is against community guidelines of not exposing personal information. @VoskCoin can you hide that post until the email is blurred?

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 3 days.

@VoskCoin my email address is still visible

deleted the post @CasaMiners its critical you don’t release others personal emails, if you’d like to post your screenshots again w/ @Mr_Ohhhh emails redacted that’s fine, but this is an official warning to not leak your customers emails / VoskCoinTalk members emails.

2 Likes

Thanks! we need more mods so we dont have to bother you to do stuff like this haha

1 Like

good idea! lol

2 Likes

all u have to do is message a mod on discord how I get stuff done kill is great just have to message him. Once I see a straight out scam I just message him and it gone in seconds normal no one see it

1 Like

could you and @CryptoKnightMiner make it clear the resolutions you guys want?

@Mr_Ohhhh its return + refund?

@CryptoKnightMiner ?

Are there any others that are unsatisfied without a resolution still?

1 Like

@VoskCoin yes, I want them to either:

1- Accept that I return the L7 and D9 for a full refund

Or

2- Accept that I return the L7 and D9 in exchange for two KA3’s

From the beginning we made it clear that their issue was very bad communication and shady tactics. It’s because of this bad communication and shady tactics that we ended up with this situation. If they had responded to my emails in a timely manner where I had specific questions about their new proposal to send out L7’s instead of the KA3’s, all of this would have never played out the way it did.

1 Like

My KA3 was a Dec batch order and I finally got it a couple of weeks ago. I got my miner so that’s the main thing and I’m happy for that and that I didn’t get scammed. I was promised a free KD Lite for my delay and never got it and I’m sure they won’t be sending it to me considering they are upset about my review videos on YouTube, but it’s all truth of my experience about being lied to multiple times that it was going to ship out and never did and no follow up email saying it wasn’t going to ship out either. It’s that on top of other things. I asked for a refund multiple times and they said they couldn’t do it. In reality I could have just waited for the release date. Ordered from a different seller got it here quicker and $2K cheaper. So you can’t rewind time so there’s not really a solution to this unless they wanna do a partial refund of 2K because honestly the KD lite at this moment in time is not really worth the delay I went through. It’s frustrating when you ordered a Dec batch yes I understand that bitmain delayed it a month, but like I said people waited until the release date ordered from other sellers got their miner before me and at a cheaper price. So yeah very unhappy with Casa Miners. The only good that will come from my experience is to warn others so they don’t suffer the same fate.

4 Likes

i forwarded both of the above messages to @CasaMiners on telegram

3 Likes

Sadly, I dont think @CasaMiners Is willing to give @Mr_Ohhhh a refund. I asked them twice, and they never responded. Getting concerned that a company wont give a customer a refund, in return for the items sent to them. also what is this reply? I never saw this.

( We will never add any more retorts to this wretched man )

• Casa Miners is an international company with a worldwide customer history, with information available to anyone.
  • But who is this man? What does he do? Nobody knows. Nobody knows you. You may have acted for a third party, you may have planned your bad intentions, only you can know. We are International, you a little man with bad intentions.

See you soon Clown.

what, on EARTH is this reply from a company? this is quite concerning that a real company would respond like there drunk. Been trying to be unbiased and hope that casa was legit, but I’m starting to wonder.

2 Likes

I agree, this is extremely concerning. Almost seems like it’s run by 1 or 2 people from their basements. Out of about 4 miner resellers I have dealt with, NONE have come anywhere close to acting like this.

I can’t find any information from casa miners that is credible. No physical address. No phone number. Social media presence is really weak.

Just seems like they are trying to stay as low key as possible by design. It seems like they want to stay in the dark so that when issues arise that they can’t fix or don’t want to deal with, all they have to do is ghost the customer since the customer won’t know who to go after.