Legit seller ? casaminers.com

good idea! lol

2 Likes

all u have to do is message a mod on discord how I get stuff done kill is great just have to message him. Once I see a straight out scam I just message him and it gone in seconds normal no one see it

1 Like

could you and @CryptoKnightMiner make it clear the resolutions you guys want?

@Mr_Ohhhh its return + refund?

@CryptoKnightMiner ?

Are there any others that are unsatisfied without a resolution still?

1 Like

@VoskCoin yes, I want them to either:

1- Accept that I return the L7 and D9 for a full refund

Or

2- Accept that I return the L7 and D9 in exchange for two KA3’s

From the beginning we made it clear that their issue was very bad communication and shady tactics. It’s because of this bad communication and shady tactics that we ended up with this situation. If they had responded to my emails in a timely manner where I had specific questions about their new proposal to send out L7’s instead of the KA3’s, all of this would have never played out the way it did.

1 Like

My KA3 was a Dec batch order and I finally got it a couple of weeks ago. I got my miner so that’s the main thing and I’m happy for that and that I didn’t get scammed. I was promised a free KD Lite for my delay and never got it and I’m sure they won’t be sending it to me considering they are upset about my review videos on YouTube, but it’s all truth of my experience about being lied to multiple times that it was going to ship out and never did and no follow up email saying it wasn’t going to ship out either. It’s that on top of other things. I asked for a refund multiple times and they said they couldn’t do it. In reality I could have just waited for the release date. Ordered from a different seller got it here quicker and $2K cheaper. So you can’t rewind time so there’s not really a solution to this unless they wanna do a partial refund of 2K because honestly the KD lite at this moment in time is not really worth the delay I went through. It’s frustrating when you ordered a Dec batch yes I understand that bitmain delayed it a month, but like I said people waited until the release date ordered from other sellers got their miner before me and at a cheaper price. So yeah very unhappy with Casa Miners. The only good that will come from my experience is to warn others so they don’t suffer the same fate.

4 Likes

i forwarded both of the above messages to @CasaMiners on telegram

3 Likes

Sadly, I dont think @CasaMiners Is willing to give @Mr_Ohhhh a refund. I asked them twice, and they never responded. Getting concerned that a company wont give a customer a refund, in return for the items sent to them. also what is this reply? I never saw this.

( We will never add any more retorts to this wretched man )

• Casa Miners is an international company with a worldwide customer history, with information available to anyone.
  • But who is this man? What does he do? Nobody knows. Nobody knows you. You may have acted for a third party, you may have planned your bad intentions, only you can know. We are International, you a little man with bad intentions.

See you soon Clown.

what, on EARTH is this reply from a company? this is quite concerning that a real company would respond like there drunk. Been trying to be unbiased and hope that casa was legit, but I’m starting to wonder.

2 Likes

I agree, this is extremely concerning. Almost seems like it’s run by 1 or 2 people from their basements. Out of about 4 miner resellers I have dealt with, NONE have come anywhere close to acting like this.

I can’t find any information from casa miners that is credible. No physical address. No phone number. Social media presence is really weak.

Just seems like they are trying to stay as low key as possible by design. It seems like they want to stay in the dark so that when issues arise that they can’t fix or don’t want to deal with, all they have to do is ghost the customer since the customer won’t know who to go after.

What?!? Where did that message come from? lol :joy:

It’s message number 7 on this thread and it’s mainly directed at me since I’m the one who went the length of calling them out on some YouTube videos I made. I have said video posted in this thread. Check it out it’s a great watch.

1 Like

Thats what I thought! Insane crap lol

1 Like