List of Scam websites

Anything with ‘bros’ sounds like a scam no matter what :joy::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

Smarthashes.com cloud mining

Might want to add bitmain.shopping.

1 Like

It’s been over a week now, and nothing from ALL of my attends to contact "bitmain.shopping ." I WAS STUPID and paid over $7,000 in BTC via Coinbase for an Antminer. It’s a very well-designed website; they even sends you a receipt with the order number and provides tracking (my order still shows funds not received). Has anyone ordered from this site? If I was scammed, I know my coins are gone, but I want to ensure no one else gets scammed; what recourse do I have. I looked at BBB, FTC, and FBI.

1 Like

thankgod I didn’t bought from them

Actually crypto miner bros are a legitimate company. Red Panda Miner on YouTube is affiliated with them and has a direct link to them in most of his videos.

Always be careful when typing in the url scammers tend to take a legitimate url and change a single letter or change the .com to a different domain like .shop or .shopping and use that as their site.

Lets look into this. They offer absolutely no contact info. Any retailer that won’t share their information seems really sketchy to me. They also only take payment through cryptocurrency. No credit cards or bank wires.

Ive seen them pretty actively on Reddit and to my (limited) knowledge are well received there - they seem very legit

Their personal names and phone numbers are also listed in the “about me” section. Try filling out their contact form and see if they get back to you

This in NOT Bitmain! I have turned into FBI, FTC, BBB, Coinbase Security, and Bitmain security. I can’t believe the site is still up.

They took me for over $7,000 in BTC via coinbase.

The site links to facebook, etc don’t work and their address on google maps is in the middle of a intersection. They can only be contacted via their website I (if it works) and they never get back to you. While ordering you get phone texts in the USA (you think it a real person) but they won’t reply (phone of text).

PLEASE add to your list so other don’t get SCAMMED like I did…

1 Like

sad… sry to hear that… let me know if you need any assistance in acquiring anything :+1:

Is https://miners-world.com a scam? I’m leery of anyone that only accepts Bitcoin as payment at the moment but I do understand that some are forced to do so due to some banking institutions not wanting to work with mining companies.

Sorry Dennis, makes 2 of us…
People should be warned; stay away from Innosiliconminershop.com they are a scam!

Avoid Innosiliconminershop.com at all cost.

just look at the price and weigh that with current demand. if the price doesn’t reflect today’s demand, probably a scam.

look at the price. it’s a give away scam

I would also love to meet those who have already bought from this company, it has a quick chat and phone, ok, but not knowing anyone who has bought from it makes me very scared. let’s do a big poll to find out whether or not it’s a diaper. Thanks

I would also love to meet those who have already bought from this company, it has a quick chat and phone, ok, but not knowing anyone who has bought from it makes me very scared. let’s do a big poll to find out whether or not it’s a diaper. Thanks

A &T GLOBAL TRADING LLC is a scam.

First of all, I apologize to everyone who read my previous comment.
I was under certain circumstances and I thought the site innosiliconminershop.com might not really be a scam. But I was wrong. It’s been 3 weeks since the Director (MR Shin) was supposed to keep his word and send me the Miner Control Panel. During this time he promised several times that the work would be done on a certain day, but not only did he not answer my emails from then on, but also the support of the site did not answer my phone calls and blocked me so that I could not communicate with them via Chat.
There are many explanations about how this site fraud me and what happened. Let me tell you that you should not give them a single cent. If you think I have personal animosity, look at other comments and read about them on other sites.
Use my advice and those of others who have been scammed.