List of Scam websites

Literally shilling a scam site on the List of Scam Websites thread. Have you no shame?

1 Like

NO THOSE PRICES ARE either from 10years ago, or STR8 SCAM 100%

1 Like

Don’t forget to add into the list ParleyLabs : https://parleylabs.com/

I ordered an Avalon 1246 from them, all went well.

I ordered an Avalon 1246 from them, all went well.
Along with these I ordered two more 1246’s from East Coast Mining, and one 1146 Pro from BT-Miners.
All transactions went fine.

is this website a scam? Bobcat Miner 300 Helium Hotspot For HNT – US915 – Bobcat Miners

Add Getmining.net to the list.
Big time scammers!

1 Like

Yes that site is a scam bob ct miners. scammers often use a typoed variant of the real site.

Hello there, antminerdistribution.com is legit! Please check their reviews on facebook and trustpilot. I think they are one of the first legit companies active in Europe! Easy to order, you can even pick up your order on appointment just like i did we the L7! Recommended!

1 Like

@Mikey Looks like a scam to me.

Then you should do your homework better… :grin:

I appreciate there being a list of the scam websites but is there one for legit websites or sellers that can be made? If it has been made, can someone direct us to it?

Ty

https://asicminertech.com/ Indian scammers

im onboard . i have 3 scam sites to add to the list just let me know how. we need some kind of official list.

1 Like

Since about 30 of us are still waiting on our orders and some even paid for a refund and never got it, I would say Steven Drawdys website needs to be on the scammer list. Until he proves us others wise and we get our equipment “it’s been 6-7 months” then he is a scammer in my book!

2 Likes

asicminervalue is more of just a caparison site for comparing earnings on machines and the links are generally to trusted vendors so you may pay a premium but i think its generally considered to be relatively safe

I have honestly to say it’s legit. Our company have worked with them for few years. and If you wanna directly find a real reseller from China right now, contact me please! Telegram: Contact @apextoasics

Just to bring it too the top for the new guys!

justabitofcoinltd.com

3 Likes