List of Scam websites

I think ive got another one https://www.bigskyasics.com Dosent look legit. all the reviews mention Aaron which is always suspicious plus the prices are too good to be true.

1 Like

Actually after looking at it more some of the prices just don’t make any sense plus the reviews are really strange.

He’s my competition but there are enough scammers out there, don’t need to be shutting down the guys trying to make a positive impact. They are legit…

Are you sure about that? look at those reviews! almost all of them have spelling/syntax errors and they all mention Aaron which is very strange.

I’ll leave it up to him to defend himself, I believe he floats through here as well, but they look like real reviews to me. It’s good to be cautious in this space for sure. If you’d like to reach out to me, I’d be happy to help you also.

100% Scam, do not buy!!!

Those are clearly fake reviews. Any website that allocates are make it visible known that they have good reviews and have it on the webpage.

IS
#1 NOOB
#TRASH
#3 DESPERATE

A notable mention:

https://voskcoin.network/

2 Likes

what kind of legal action did you do to get the website owner name and address?

Also Cryptonuts…Most I said most Airdrops are a scam these days.

If your not following a project and interacting with the platform and you get hit up to partake in an airdrop they are phishing you. Two very solid projects you could test this with are OP and EVMOS. They have ongoing airdrops. It appears they take snapshots of your interaction all the time. I believe these to be solid projects BUT DYOR. ZZ has and amazing white page for their airdrops. Just holding tokens does not guarantee you a drop anymore, you got to engage, vote, swap, hold, bridge and READ. These are the new rules of Airdrops, don’t get left behind. FYI, if you bought STARGATE FIN, you have to stake 50 or more to be able to vote, if you don’t vote you miss out on that portion of the airdrop. I found out all this the hard way. Dont get got.

Hey BaldGuy, Get on Coingecko.com learn the projects inside out.

On the front of Coingecko (like coinmarketcap) you will see the amount of companies who have tokens. The number of projects you could be mining is over 20,000 so…when you dYOR on a project first and are really , really sold on mining that product you will have educated yourself better then most and finding rep cos will be as easy as watching VOSKCOIN and matching what he knows with what you know. You have a year before the next bull run. start with the first crypto on geckos page i think its called Bitcoin…yep im sure it is…Start there. Read that white paper, then read 20,000 more white papers, this will teach you what projects are real and which are not. NFA. DYOR. TRUST NO ONE.

Anyone tried maximiners.com?? Are they legit?